Chapter 8

There were two people who were in the bus and they were leaning on each other the man caressed the head of women...

....: We'll reach there soon saanvi..

Saanvi: okay Arjun mama..

while Arjun looked ahead and think about the things that have happened in the last day.

When the nalangu finished and everyone went to sleep he got a phone call he look at the screen which shows saanvi he cut the call but phone rang continuously he took the call...

Arjun: what saanvi?..why are you calling me continuously??

Saanvi: Arjun mama

There comes a crying voice which broke his heart..

Saanvi: oru thadava Unna pakanum...(I wanna see you)

Arjun: are you mad saanvi??.. how can I come I'm gonna get married..

Saanvi: please mama oru thadava kadasiya ( please mama last time )she said crying hardly..

He couldn't hold the pain that his heart shows...

Arjun: wait I'll come....and went for her without anyone noticing.

When he went from there and saw her standing near the tree he took her and get her behind the tree and looked at her whose eyes seemed so broken..

Arjun: sollu saanvii...(What saanvi)

Controlling his emotions..

Saanvi: avlothanla Arjun mama nee enaku illaya she asked crying(your not mine no Arjun)

which makes Arjun look at her with hurt

Saanvi: Eppayum solluva Nan unaku thaa di Nan thaa Unna kalyanam pannipenu (you always told me that your mine and you'll only marry me) okay... she wiped her tears..

Saanvi: Nan Unna pakanum thaa kuptae Unna pathutae nee poo..( okay I just wanna see you now I've seen you go)

Arjun: saanvi ..

Saanvi: no go Arjun mama..

She pushed him to turn that side while he was about to turn saanvi started to fall down..

Arjun: saanvi...

He said and held her in arms.

Arjun: Enna d achu ( what happened)...

Saanvi: nee illama Enna la irukamudiyathu Nan summa sollala Arjun mama (i didn't lie when I said I can't live without you)..

Arjun: Enna d pannivachrukka.(What have you done)

He started panicking seeing the foam that was getting out of her mouth he didn't asked anything afterwards she took her and ran towards the hospital.

They took few hours after the doctor came and said that saanvi is fine and you can go see her he went inside and saw saanvi lying on the bed saanvi looked at him he went there and hugged her tightly..

Arjun:oru nimisham uyire poiduchu di yen di ipd Panna (why did you do this you scared me) ...

Arjun: I can't leave you anymore let's elope from here..

Making saanvis eyes widened and he took the IV from her hand without anyone knowing and took her in his arms and went from there.

He went with her to his home there were no one in the street he went to the home and took some things and went from there to bus stand and took a bus to Chennai and sat inside it making saanvis head to lay on his shoulder and made her to sleep who came with him without saying anything.