Chapter - 6

Author's Pov

' Maybe a beating should help him in learning his lesson ' Shubman said angrily . The coach in pure rage started hitting and beating Ishan up brutally till he was bleeding . Everyone there just  saw the incident playing in front of them but didn't do anything , not because they were angry at Ishan but knew their coach was a bad person who takes out personal vengeance on people . Shubman who had his back turned back suddenly realized his mistake . ' Oh God what have I done ' he rushes to pry the coach away from Ishan and rushed him into hospital . ' doctor please help him he's bleeding a lot ' , ' He is , his case might be more serious than we think we need to take action immediately ' he said so and laid Ishan on a stretcher and rushed into ICU

After some time

' Oh my God my baby ' Ishan's mother cried out .. ' don't worry dear he's a strong man he'll come out of it ' Ishan's father replied . Hearing Ishan's parents Shubman rushed to them to talk . ' Namaste ucle , Namaste aunty me Ishan ka dost ho aur me hi usse yaha laya ho ' Shubman said . ' thank you beta woh kaisa ha ' Ishan's mother asked out of extreme worry . ' Woh theek ho jaayega doctor ne kaha usse thoda rest karna chaiye par agar aap chati ha toh aap usse mil sakte ho ' Shubman said . ' kaha hai uska room ' she said , ' waha room no 35 ' ....

' Haaye mera baccha , kisne kiya yeh tereko , kaun tha woh ' Ishan's mother wailed in front of him . Rest of  his family also had tears in their eyes but tried to keep strong by not crying . Seeing all this Shubman's guilt was eating him alive . What he said to the coach was out of anger and didn't expect him to actually do it . Due to the guilt he ran away from the the hospital and toh the nearest secluded area . The closest place to him was the beach he took an auto to the beach and walked on the edges of the water thinking about his life and making a few realizations about it too .  Life was messed up so bad that he could not get a hold of him he didn't really like Ishan but not to the point where he's in the hospital in a serious condition ... I don't know what to do with life I'll just have to make up and show Ishan how sorry I am and try to patch things up with him that's a promise from me sweetie . ...

Heyy y'all I was actually thinking of stopping this story as the story is getting booring and plus the traction is not doing well . I barely get votes and comments and its discouraging ngl  . What do you think ?