Chapter - 8

Author's pov

Ishan rushed to grab an auto the beach shortly he arrived at the beach . As it was night time  it was hard to look around , he turned on flash on his phone to look through the dark stretches of land just to find the love of his life .

' Shubman ..Shubman where are you my love ' Ishan screamed with trembling voice . He was scared  that  Shubman would take some drastic steps . As all those bogus ideas started clouding Ishan's mind he was getting weaker and weaker . Eventually though he was able to find a man sitting with him was a few bottles of alcohol . Ishan knew Shubman wasn't much of an alcohol person and would only drink once in a blue moon that also very rarely . 

' Shubi what are you doing ? ' Ishan asked out of pure worry , Shubman was suprised to see Ishan as a few hours back he was in the hospital . ' What are you doing here you should be resting you're not well at all and more over why would you wanna ask about me a guy who was the main culprit behind you're terrible mental & physical condition ' Shubman said in a sad tone

' Shut up , you weren't the reason behind this it was the damning coach and you being angry was justified as I was at fault and you had the right to be angry it was the coach who took it way more seriously than it should have been " Ishan replied . Shubman's eyes were filled with tears , he was so disappointed at himself , not only because he hurt the most  kind hearted soul but also because he never wanted to see Ishan in pain as they finally became somewhat friends .

' I'm not angry at you at all my darling , its just that if this wouldn't happen then I would never be able to gain the courage of confessing what I'm about to say ' Ishan spoke out after some minutes of silence . Shubman was confused , what could it be that Ishan wanted to say .

' I love you dummie and not the friend kind.. love you as in I want to wake up beside you everyday , kiss and hug you everyday , cuddle with you whenever I want , hug you when I'm sad or angry , grow old and start a family , and eventually die together kind of love . I  haven't been this sure about how I felt about a person ever . You're the only man I want and would ever require ' Ishan said in a total lovesick puppy voice.

What will Shubman say ? , Will Shubman accept Ishan's love or  Reject the poor boy's pure love

Continue Reading to find out

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey y'all I'm so sorry for updating so late I have been busy which I've already told before in y other story ( love triangle bullshit ) . I was thinking about ending the story soon . Should I continue the story more or finish the story within a few chapters and then start a new one as I have an idea for another one . If y'all liked the story make sure to vote and comment and any constructive criticism is also welcomed ( just don't be a trolll ). Till then...

Adios Amigos