Chapter 1

Shubman's Pov

Another boring day of college and here I am stuck in class with my boring teacher saying something  .  I turn to see my friend eyeing Ishan .. Wtf are you doing I said in an annoyed tone , Just look at him he's so fucking cute I can't take it no more ( author's real life thoughts about Ishan ) she replied  . ' EW him he's a complete dick remember ? ' ,  to you that also because you're so mean otherwise to others he's very nice . As if I thought out , what's wrong with people they all seem to adore Ishan , I'm probably the only one who isn't fond of him .... why you may ask , he's my only rival in the entire University he's the only one who can beat me in stuff and the constant pressure of being the best from my family makes it hard for me to cope up thus I started envying him and we ended up as enemies or to say so cause he also doesn't seem to fond of me  .  ' SHUBMAN ! ' my teacher screamed  , ' WHAT' I replied he looked  at me angrily , IS THIS A WAY TO TALK TO YOU'RE TEACHER ? GET OUT ..but sir I tried to reason NO BUT'S OR IF'S OUT NOW . I reach for my bag and as I'm getting out of class I see Ishan's giggling at me , I gave him an annoyed look . As if he's any better than me what's his damn problem . You just wait I'll destroy you're attitude .

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So that's it for today guys , thanks for all the support really appreciate it

Anything you would like in the future chapters or any  constructive criticism you all have for me please drop in the comments as it would help me in growing as a  rookie writer  

Till then                                                                                                                                                                             Adios Amigos