New Car

No One's POV:

 Before time began, there was the cube. We know not where it comes from only that it holds the power to create worlds and fill them with life. That is how are race was born. For a time we lived in harmony, but like a great powers. Some wanted it for good others for evil and so began the war. A war that ravaged our planet until it was consumed by death. And the cube was lossed for the far reaches of space. We scattered across the galaxy, hoping to find it and rebuild our home. Searching every star, every world and just like all hope seemed lost. Message of a new discovery drew us to unknown planet called... Earth.

.

.

.

 But we were already to late.

_________________________________________________________________

No One's POV: Mission City High School

Yn was currently sitting in history class as his best friend Sam gave his history presentation

Yn was currently sitting in history class as his best friend Sam gave his history presentation. He decided to do his project on his great-grandfather Archibald Witwicky. He was a explorer that led an expedition to the Arctic Circle in the late 1800's. He had various artifacts and treasures that his grandfather had left behind for him. He told them that whatever he had discovered down below Ice drew him insane, never again recovering his sanity. Before he could tell more about his escapades the bell rang, signaling the end of the school day and the start of the weekend. The class began packing up their bags and heading out. Sam looks back at Yn. He was shitting bricks because he needed an A on this assignment to get his car this week. Yn motioned his hands down to "calm down" . He then packs his things and leaves the room. He waits outside for his friend to see what the verdict was.

After a few minutes Sam steps outside of the class with a giant smile on his face. He then holds up his paper that had a bright Red A on it.

Sam: I did it! A minus baby!

Yn: Did you have to butter him up to get that grade?

Sam: ... No.

Yn: Let me guess, you asked him " what would Jesus do"?

Sam: Oh, come on it works!

Yn: Like it did for Mrs. Song?

Sam: Alright! I get it, but dude you know what that means! My dad is finally going to get me a car!

Yn: I know man, my dad is going to let me get mine as well.

Sam: That's awesome man! Wait, is he not going with you.

Yn: His squadron got pulled up on ready last minute so he's going to be at the base for a bit.

Sam: Ah gosh man. I'm sorry.