NBE1

No One's POV:

Optimus and his team were currently looking over the city from a secluded area. There Prime had Sam's glasses in his hand. The coordinates to the allspark there one chance to restore there home-world were on them. 

Prime: Please... Let this work.

Prime then begins to scan the glasses, a holo map of earth then begins to pop up in front of the other Autobots. 

Prime: The code. The code on these glasses indicates that the allspark is 230 miles from here. 

Prime then ceases the transmission.

Ratchet: I sense the Decepticons are getting ready to mobilize. 

Ironhide: They must know it is here as well.

Jazz: What about Bumblebee? We can't just leave him to die. And become some human experiment!?

Prime: He'll die in vain if we don't accomplish our mission. Bumblebee is a brave solider. (Points towards the Earth) This is what he would want.

Ironhide: Why are we fighting to save the humans. They are a primitive and violent race.

Optimus looks out towards the city, in his brief time on earth the humans have been nothing but hostile towards his kind.

Prime: Were we so different? There a young species, they have much to learn. But I have seen goodness in them. Freedom is the right of all sentient beings. You all know there is only one way to end this war.  We must destroy the cube. If all else fails, I will unite the allspark with the spark in my chest.

Ratchet: That is suicide! The cube is raw power, it could destroy you both!

Prime: A necessary sacrifice. To bring peace to this planet. We cannot let the humans pay for our mistakes.... It has been an honor serving with you all. 

Prime then turns towards his fellow comrades. 

Prime: Autobots, roll out!

The bots the run off to the street and transform, they form into a convy and take off towards the Allspark...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Two black-hawk helicopters begin there decent towards the Hover Dam. On one of the choppers sat Yn, Mikala, and Sam. As well as two other civilians. One was Maggie Madsen. A blonde NSA agent who was looking into the base attacks happening in the middle east. The other was Glen a civi hacker who helped her break into Sector 7 data banks to find proof that the attacks weren't human. 7 found out pretty quickly and both of them were arrested.

Maggie turns towards Yn

Yn: So...

Maggie: What they get you for?