Not from this Rock

No One's Pov:

After his night with Mikaela, Yn had taken his car back to his house and immediately went to sleep. It was around two o'clock in the morning when he heard a loud noise outside. He jumps out of bed, and pokes his head out the window. He sees his camero fired up and speeding out of his drive way. 

Yn: Hey! That's my car!?

Yn throws on a shirt and shoes real quick and sprints down stairs, he grabs his cellphone and his skateboard and takes off after his car. He dials up 911 while he's skating. 

Yn: Hello 911! Yes this is YN LN I am following the man who stole my camero! No I don't need medical assistance! I need police to come get the SOB who stole my car!?

Yn follows his camero over the train tracks and towards an abandon junkyard. The camero slams through the gate and hauls right it. Yn gets off his board and decides to proceed on foot. He enters the junkyard and follows the tire tracks from his car. He enters the yard and looks over to a near set of buildings, a strange noise and light coming from. Yn rounded a box and saw... It

There standing on top of one of the buildings stood a massive robot

There standing on top of one of the buildings stood a massive robot. It's black and yellow paint reminded Yn him of his car.

Yn: Dear God...

The massive machine then shot a light out towards the heavens. Yn looked up at it and saw the same symbol that he had saw on the steering wheel of his car.

Yn: There's no way... My car, is an alien?

Yn ducked down and pulled out his phone, he flips it open and opens the camera. He pops out a little bit and takes a picture of the robot. He then opens his video.

Yn: I don't know how to say this but... My car is alive. (pops camera over cover to show giant robot) You got that good, I don't know how to explain it either.

Yn then puts his phone away and tries to get a better look at the robot, he silently walks towards it... He then hears growling behind him. Yn turns slowly and sees two junkyard dogs.

Yn: Uh, nice doggy?

The dogs barked at him and began sprinting at him.

Yn: Ah, shit!

Yn takes off in a dead sprint towards the lot, he then cuts through an abandoned building trying to lose the dogs.

Yn: As if I din't have enough BS on my plate!?

Yn then jumps a way and towards an abandoned silo, he looks back and sees the dogs are still hot on him. He enters the silo and sees t hat he's trapped. He then sees a stack of crates. He sprints towards it and jumps on it before the dogs could start biting him. The two strays tried there best to jump on the boxes and make Yn there next lunch. Yn kicked as he tried to scare them off. He then hears a a roar of an engine and sees his camero drive through the opening, it reves its engine and the dogs run off in fear. The camero then drives towards him and begins circling him.