Shitty Plan

Anna's POV

We've been bickering for an hour over lunch. Do we confront him directly? Do we wait for him to come at me? Do we stand back and pray to the lords that he forgot what my face looks like? There's so many options, and none of them sound that appealing.

« Anna, I'm telling you, he has the brain of a small squirrel , he already forgot your face. Let it go».

«I can't. I just hate guys that think the world is in their hands and they can just be rude to people for no reasons. Don't you wanna mess with him a bit?» I wiggle my eyebrows at her and she basically spits out her sandwich.

«You're suicidal. I figured it out» She slaps my arm.

« Look you don't have to do it with me, I'll understand. But I wanna fuck with him. Aren't you down to cause some trouble?». I give her my best smirk and wait for her to tell me she's in. I know she'll be, she's my best friend. She puts her head between her hands like she's thinking about it but knows it might be a bad idea. Then her right eye peaks through her fingers and I see her smile start to grow.

« We're gonna need his dorm room. I have an idea ». She grins while she says it and I basically jump on her of how excited I am that she's gonna help me get back at him. As we celebrate , Thom approches us and gives me a kiss on the forehead.

« Hey pretty girl  ». He gives me a kiss that makes my head swoon and my core clench. But now is not the time for horny Anna, it's the time for revenge Anna. I can't let him know tho because he will most definitly not allow me.

 «Hey Thom, I was wondering if you would have the time to go to the craft store and get me an Anna a shit ton of pink glitter? We wanna have a DIY dress night tonight and we need it but we don't have the time to go. It would be really cool of you ». Cassie smiles at Thom and when he looks away, thinking, gives me a wink. She's good at this. I have no idea what she plans tho.

« Of course, I can go now and bring it back in 20 I have a break. Just wait here ». he pets my hair and goes on his way.

« What do you have planned, demon girl?  » I ask her, a bit terrified.

« I know how to get his room number and even how to get in. I'm still friends with his ex. Meet me at my dorm at 6 tonight  ». She gives me a high five and bolts out of the cafeteria. She's unstoppable when she has something in her mind. That's why I like her so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

« WE'RE BREAKING IN?». I yell a bit too loud in front of Cass's dorm as she tells me her plan. She shushes me and takes my hand to guide me to Martinez's dorm.

«Yes but don't worry! He won't be there he has a game right now. I got the key. Just follow me ». She leads me to his dorm room and as she says when we get in, no one is there.

«Time to get to work ». She hands me one of the big pink tiny glitter bag we have and I realise the idea. Holy shit she's funny. I'm so excited.

We starts emptying our glitter bag everywhere. On the couch, in his bed, in his wardrobe, literally he'll be live laugh love breathing pink glitter for the whole year. We're giggling like children and I reach in my pocket to take out the sharpie I have there and write Steroid Man on his mirror. Then we head out, lock the door and run for our lives laughing like we're on funny gas or something. 

I can't wait to see him at school tomorrow.