Ch.1 A normal day!

~Tighnari's POV~ (cause why not)

One day I was walking down the forest and just doing what I do every day; patrolling the forest, planting flowers, sometimes helping injured or sick people, and other stuff like that. I'm just a normal forest ranger, that's not that "normal"... (What  I mean is that he's a furry)

My tail swished in the soft wind as my eyes twinkled in the sunset. I stared at it- it was magnificent with the mixed colours of orange blue and pink!

"Humm it's getting late I should make dinner for me and Collei" I whispered to myself

I slowly walked back to my house admiring nature, the sunset and wildlife. (I thought I wrote wildfire and I was like "wtf")

"Collei come here for a sec" I asked her

Collei is my student- she's a trainee forest ranger in search of knowledge in medicine and botany. I've grown close to her during the times I've worked with her! But she still has a long way to go... She also recently healed from her disease called Elezar. Quite a while ago Cyno brought her after a trip to Mond. He said that she was interested in subjects that I was familiar with so he thought it'd be better if she stay with me.

"COMING MASTER" she screamed

"No need to yell, I can hear you just fine" I said as I pointed at my long fluffy ears, she looked at them with an embarrassed expression as my ear twitched.

"Heh sorry master, I keep forgetting and I don't know how!"

"It's fine" I mentioned patting her on her head "So what do you want to eat?"

"Don't know... what about your mushroom soup? It's suuuuuuper good when you make it! Other places put too much seasoning- oh no!"

"OH mushrooms? Hah, good choice you know that different mushroom- 'oh no'?!"

"Yes! I don't want to sound rude or anything but ANYTIME ANYONE EVER says ANYTHING about mushrooms you always give boring lectures and I've heard ALL OF THEM ALREADY"

"Oh really? Well as my student it's YOUR responsibility... to listen to me!"

~Later~

We just finished our soup when my ears twitched at the sound of footsteps- no one was allowed inside without permission so I thought it was some sort of criminal. I stood up and kept listening. Collei got up and asked what was wrong.

"Who's there?!" I asked with a cold voice

The footsteps got closer and louder, I pulled out my bow and gestured to Collei to get back and behind me. I readied my weapon and backed up as whoever came in the house slowly turned the corner.

"Just me i was passing by and i thought id say hi" it was Cyno i was relieved to see him instead of- well someone else

"Have you heard of knocking or waiting for someone to open the door for you or not breaking in!" I asked annoyed as I walked up to him

"Well i do supposed that i could of 'knock' come" (I couldn't find a joke that matched with what was happening...)

"That makes no sense"

"You know 'knocked' cause you asked me to knock and 'not' cause you know"

"Yes we understand but your jokes keep getting worse and worse- I didn't even think that was possible" Collei mentioned as she walked over to us

"Why are you here?" i looked at him for a second and continued "how important is it? Important enough to need to break in?"

"Uhh... ye- uh...can't a guy come over and say hi to his friends?"

"..."

"..."

"No, not buying it?" cyno said "ok then" he quickly pulled me away to a different room and shut the door

"Cyno what are you-" i tried asking before he cut me off and grabbed my shoulders and brought his face close to mine, i started immediately started blushing

"Tighnari your in danger"

"What?!"

________________

Chapter end! Ik its cringy and it get even more cringy!

STAY FRESH <3