Crystal Blue ( A Louis Tomlinson Fanfiction)

.     A.N. - hey guys, I want to dedicate this to my best friend @ToxicCuriosity :) go check her out!

      " Just be careful okay?" my mum patted my left shoulder blade. I smiled reassuringly and turned towards the door.

" A - And Vivian?" I turned to see my beautiful little sister tearing up. " Yes Lacy?" I asked, still facing the door. I didn't want to get all teary eyed right now. I'd see them over Christmas. " Don't forget me when you get all famous?" I smiled, and turned around, ruffling her hair. I gave them both another hug before exiting my home. Oh my home I was so familiar with. I slowly walked to the bus stop.

   I was leaving my mother and  my twelve year old sister. I was leaving them to go to another life. I was going to California to become famous. I promised my family before I left, that I'd give them some of my money I get. As I was thinking these things I hadn't noticed the wind blowing, the fall leaves flying around. I hadn't noticed the beautiful orange sun setting in the cold sky. The light was fading quickly like my confidence. When I arrived to the bus stop, I still had about seven minutes until the bus actually came. I sat down on the bench next to a rather attractive male. He seemed a few years older than me. He stared at me and I noticed his light brown hair was fixed into a perfect quiff, and a smiled was dancing on his crystal blue eyes.

" Hello," The males voice shot me back to reality

" Oh, um, hello!" I quickly replied. Red streaks formed across my cheeks as I saw him smile at me.

" I'm Louis Tomlinson," The male leaned back on the bench, looking back to the road. My body stiffened. Louis Tomlinson? Where had I heard that name before? 

" Louis..erm, where have I seen you before? You sound so familiar.. yet I don't know where I've heard it." I asked.

" I'm not sure we've met, but you have a right to think I sound familiar," Lou just looked back at me. I stared at his perfect face, wondering where I have seen that familiar face. Then it hit me. Literally. A magazine flew by and hit me in the face.

I grabbed the stupid thing from Loui, and looked at the front cover. I gasped, then looked over to him. I looked from him to the magazine.

Finally my voice came to me, " OH MY GOD YOUR LOUI FROM O-" Then he clasped a hand over my mouth, putting the other one behind my head to support.  LOUI TOMLINSON FROM ONE DIRECTION. I'm sitting by one of the most famous people on planet Earth. No wonder he was so familiar. OMG. I don't have a crush. Shut up. I mean, they're okay, but I mainly like their faces. I usually don't have anything to do with them but..yeah that's a different story.   

" Shh," Louis slowly took his hand off my face. " Well, that changes things, eh Love?" he chuckled.

I nervously laughed and looked down to my shoes, which suddenly became very interesting. I sat there like that for the rest of the wait for the bus.

-------------------------------------------------------

 After the bus came, Lou and I sat next to each other and talked the whole time. Mostly about myself but I asked a few other things.

Out of no where, as we were getting off the bus, he grabbed for my hand and stopped. " Wait, before we go any farther in this friend thing, I have to know one thing...do you like carrots?" I stood there for a second, dumbfounded. " Yes, but Lou, what does that have to do with..erm..anything?" he just smiled and started to walk again.

" Vivian? Would you like to switch to my flight?" Loui looked at me, hoping for an answer yes.

"Yeah, that'd be cool," I smiled reassuringly back at him.