CHAPTA TEWW

A.N.- hey guys! I hoped you loved the first part! xx K

" Hey Vivian! How's California?" my mum exclaimed through the phone, I heard my sister and her friends laughing and watching a movie. " Oh mum, its been great! I met the sweetest guy here. Enough about me, how's Lacy and yourself?"

I was currently at the airport, after the ten hour plane ride with a complete lunatic. I hadn't known that Louis was that...err..how do I say this? Crazy? Being stuck next to him for ten hours, talking constantly, makes you believe he is so. Lou was currently using himself...the Lou...get it? The bathroom...it was funny to me....not you? Um okay...anyways....

" Oh, Lacy is having a sleep over with Nicole and Kalyah," I laughed at my mums obvious statement, " and I...I'm just not the same without you," my mothers voice started to swell. " Mum.." my eyes started to blur, "..its okay...I'll call you every few days. But, m-mum I have to go." I stuttered as I saw the gorgeous man, Louis, emerge from the bathroom.

" I love you Viv," My mum kissed into the phone. I repeated the action before hanging up. Louis saw my teary eyes and rushed to my side before asking, " Viv? You alright, Love?" I nodded, wiping my eyes and held up my phone. " I was just talking to my mum."

------------------------------------

Lou called a cab and now we were riding in it. My face was plastered to the window the whole time, gasping and ' ooing ' and 'ahhing'. Louis was laughing at my episode. We turned onto a less busy road, driving a few blocks, then turning again. This time into a driveway.

" Thank you, Roofus!" Louis leaned up behind the driver, Roofus, and patting his shoulder gently.

" No prob, Lou. Thanks again." He reached his hand backward, behind him, to take the money from Louis' hand that had just came from his back pocket. We stepped outside of the car and walked up the drive.

" Thanks Lou, for taking me under your wing until I find a hotel." I leaned up against the doorframe, watching him dig in his front pocket for his keys. " Oh, just until you find a hotel?" He stopped what he was doing to look at me sideways, " I thought you were staying until you find an apartment?"

" Oh, well, um, I wouldn't want to intrude-"

" You could stay with us forever, if you wanted."

" Louis." I warned. He laughed and unlocked the house, then punching in a seven number code, and a beep sounded.

" What's the code for?" I asked Lou, walking into the house behind him.

" Oh, a girl last year broke in when we didn't have the number code and stole some stuff and sold it on eBay." He closed the door, and I snorted. " Hey, its not funny. She stole my favorite pair of underwear." He fake pouted and crossed his arms. I poked his cheek and he smiled again.

Then I heard a stampede of feet coming down the stairs. " BOOBEAR!" I heard a deep, raspy voice yelled, and many ' Louis is home! 's came after that. He was attacked by a mop of curls, and the other three stood back, staring at me. " Haz," a tan, brown eyed guy with a perfect quiff said pointing to me, " we have a visitor..."

A.N.- somewhat short chapter, sorry!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

<3 <3 K