Chapter Three:)

Harry fucking styles was standing right next to me. OHMAIGAWD.

" Erm.. Louis?" A boy with blonde hair and an irish accent ( presumably Niall) looked from Lou to me. Lou to me. Lou to me. Then eventually the other boys caught on and did the same.

" This is Vivian Scott. I met her in London, and the bus station. Then we got seated next to each other on the plane and called a cab and rode here," Louis fiddled with his fingers and caught me staring at them, and stuffed them in his front pockets.

All the boys made an ' O ' shape with their mouths.

----------------------------------------------------------

*AFTER GETTING TO KNOW EACH OTHER AFTER A FEW HOURS OF TALKING AND DRINKING TEA ON THE COUCH*

Zayn cleared his throat after taking a sip of his tea, " so Vivian, want me to show you around?" I nodded, standing up and setting my cup of hot liquid on the side table.

He smiled at me and did the same, offering me a hand afterwards. I gladly took the gesture, " what a gentlemen," I dramatically fanned my face. He laughed and guided me up the stairs.

" So, how long will you be staying?" Zayn asked as we were halfway up the stairs.

" I was only going to stay until i found a hotel, but Lou said i could stay until i found an apartment," I paused and looked over to the tall, handsome man staring at me, waiting for me to continue, " But i wouldn't want to intrude."

" You don't have to leave," Zayn stuttered, " if you don't want...." He added quickly.

" One, you guys just met me, two, you don't know who I am yet, maybe you wont want me to stay in like three days." I stopped to look at him, trying to look into his eyes. Zayn shrugged it off and kept walking.

At the top of the stairs, Zayn stopped again, to tell me what's what.

" This is the bathroom," he pointed to the first door on the left.

" This is Niall's room," He pointed to the second door on the left.

" And, this is Liam's room," He pointed to the last door in the hallway all the way to the right. Next to that was a small little side table with a beautiful vase and a dozen red roses. Next to those were a box of heart chocolates.

" Erm..." I started but Zayn cut me off, " Those are for Danielle, Liam's girlfriend, for when she visits tomorrow."

I started to walk up the stairs, but realized Zayn wasn't behind me. By the time I walked back down the stairs and did a full turn, Zayn was up three steps of them, an outstretched arm held a rose on the other end.

" By the way..." Zayn started as I grabbed the rose, " Welcome home, Love."