Chapter Four<3

A.N.- DID YOU GUYS LOVE THE ENDING OF THE THIRD CHAPTER?!?! I did ;) Tell me what you thought!!

************

*FLASHBACK*

" By the way..." Zayn started as I grabbed the rose, " Welcome home, Love."

I blushed and smelled the rose. " Thank you," I reached for his outstretched hand and we walked up the stairs. "  That's Harry's room, that's the bathroom, and that's my room." Zayn pointed out every room he spoke of. Zayn's room was at the end of the short hallway to the right. There was a big window that looked onto the large city at the end of the hall.

" Woah," I said, walking towards it. Once there, I sat on the window seat decorated with flowered cushions and two throw pillows. " Yeah, its an amazing view isn't it? And please don't say anything about the cushions, it came that way and Lou wouldn't let us change it." I laughed at that last bit and smiled, curling up my legs and wrapping my arms around my knees to let Zayn sit there as well.

It was becoming dark, so the sun was orange and setting in the sky giving it a slight pink color. The city lights were starting to shine and the view looked like something in a movie, or a book. Nothing could be this beautiful.

*ZAYNS POV*

No doubt Vivian was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Not to sound corny, but she was. I watched as the sunset combined with the street lights hit her face perfectly, casting shadows in spots and letting her face shine in others. She looked amazing with her long wavy brown hair flowing over her shoulders and her brown eyes sparkling. Her pale face was full of emotion. I saw sadness, I don't know why she was so upset.

Then I remembered her story about why she came here. She left her family to become famous here in LA and when she got lots of money, she'd give it to her mum and sister.

A small tear escaped her eye, but she quickly wiped it away.

" You alright Vivian?"  I don't know why I was asking her this, I already knew the answer. But I wanted her to know I cared.

" I miss my mum...I know that sounds childish but I do." Her lip quivered. " Its the longest I've been away from her in a long time." I scooted closer and engulfed her in my arms.

" Hey, I know what'll cheer you up.." I poked her nose, " What?" She asked me.

" Lets go out tonight... like, like a date?"

A.N. - hey guys! longer chapter today. It might be a while before I get to update! Hey, please comment what you guys think about this book! I need info so I know if I should quit or not!

xxK  

<3