𝐀𝐬𝐡/𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐰 (𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫𝐬)

"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬, 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞."

name: Ash

past name(s): Ashkit, Ashpaw, Ashclaw

future name(s): n/a

clan(s): ThunderClan, loner, rogue

personality: vengeful, resentful, cold, unwelcoming

description: gray tabby she-cat with black ash-like flecks around her body and amber eyes

backstory: Ash was born in ThunderClan to Fleckfur (mom), and an unknown father. not much is known from her kithood. when she was an apprentice, though, she fell in love with a tom by the name of Hazeycloud (then known as Hazypaw). they were close for a long time and became warriors together. but, the day that Ash was about to ask him out, Hazycloud disappeared. this panicked Ash, and she spent the whole day and night looking for him in every nook and cranny of the territory. then, on the Gathering (which was the next night), she found him with the RiverClan cats, huddled and affectionately grooming another she-cat.  Ash felt devastated that Hazycloud would abandon her for a she-cat in another Clan and, the dawn after the Gathering, told her mother about it. Fleckfur dismissed her with a wave of her paw claiming that she "shouldn't have been such a flutter-featherbrained apprentice" and that she just needed to grow up and showed no sympathy towards her.
she was let down two more times before she finally found someone that she could rely on, and that was a tom named Cherry. she left ThunderClan for him, and mated with him. when Ash had their kits, other rogues attacked them and killed Cherry. Ash tried to care for her kits on her own, tried to give them the best life she could, but her grief wouldn't let her so she tried to give them away to the Clans. the Clans didn't take them in, and Ash was forced to give them to twolegs. 
these chain of events filled her with resentment and hardened her heart to ice. she seeks vengeance on the cat that killed Cherry since they escaped, and is still tracking that rogue sense. 

theme song: "Dynasty" by MIIA

other: she's sorta my villain OC, kinda villain kinda not (and my only rogue OC that i would allow myself to make lol)

pic (NOT my art)-