Chapter 15: Alistair Zul

-Peter's P.O.V.-

I couldn't believe it. Suzie was just taken right before my own eyes. I had to help her. I turned around and went to grab to others.

"Peter, what's wrong?" Gamora asked.

Suzie...taken...ship...guy..." I panted for air. I held up a finger, symbolizing 'one second'.

"Finger against throat means death! Suzie is dead!" Drax announced.

"No! She was taken away in a ship by a guy that wants to sell her on the black market! Guys, we have to help her." I looked at them, almost pleading.

"Well, what are we waiting for then? Let's go!" Rocket said.

"Of course we'll help you retrieve Suzie." Gamora nodded.

"She is my friend. Nobody treats my friends that way and gets away with it." Drax agreed.

"Great! We're all in. But, we still need gas." I said.

I'm going to keep my promise, Suzie.

-Suzie's P.O.V.-

I was pulled into the ship and tossed onto the floor. I was filled with rage instead of fear once I was inside of the ship. I was mad that I was ripped away from Peter and my friends. I was mad that I let him treat me like that. SO, I was going to fight back with all my power.

I stood up and saw him, Alistair Zul, walk in. I immediately ran at him, pulling a knife from my boot.

I went to stab him in the head but he blocked with his arm. I spun and went to stab him in the other side of his head. Alistair grabbed my wrist and twisted it, making me drop the knife. Since he was holding my wrist, I took this as an opportunity to use my feet.

I kicked him in the knee and then wrapped my leg around his, making him fall backwards. I started to wail on his face, not relenting at all. Suddenly, he grabbed both of my fits and used his leg to fling me over him, on my back, on the floor.

I rolled onto my back and propelled myself forward, landing on my feet. I turned, pulling out my pistol and saw Alistair standing. He was smirking. He looked human but I knew he wasn't. He was from Xandar, in the Nova Corps. But, I had heard he betrayed them and ran away.

He had dark brown hair and dark brown eyes. His skin was pale. He wore a long black coat and a black suit. He still looked young, in his thirties. As if he didn't age at all.

I glared at him, aiming my gun at him.

"It's been awhile, Suzanne." He said.

"Alistair..." I growled.

"It's nice to know you still remember me." He smiled.

"How could I forget after the things you wanted me to do?" I narrowed my eyes.

"Well, now that you're older, I can ask you to do more things."

"I'm not naïve anymore. I won't become your puppet." I spat.

"You think that now. But, soon...very soon..." He trailed off, chuckling.

"Not if I get away again." I retorted.

"Oh, you won't. I've made sure of that." Alistair snapped his fingers. His buddies that I knew, all too well, came out of the shadows. I took out my other pistol and aimed one at them and the other at Alistair.

"I am going to get away." I snapped.

"What? Do you think your friends will help you?" Alistair snorted. My body froze up and I lowered my head. Alistair noticed. He smirked again. "Ah, I hit a soft spot. I thought so."

You're friends won't make it here. I've sent a few of my men after them. And, perhaps, if they do make it, I'll kill them myself."

"Wait!" I shouted, my head still lowered. "Call your men back. Leave them alone..." I whispered.

"And why should I?" Alistair asked.

"...I'll do whatever you want. Just, leave them alone. " I lowered my pistols. "I'll do anything. Just don't go after them."

"That's my girl." Alistair whispered. He was standing behind me. He took my guns from me.

"Search her." Alistair yelled at his men. I heard them all laugh darkly. I shivered at the sound of it. Their hands roamed my body, looking for any of my weapons or anything that could be used against them. But, one of the men was touching somewhere that was already thoroughly checked.

"Get your fucking hands off there." I spat. He chuckled and gripped my ass harder. "Do it again, and I'll break your hand." He did it again. I grabbed his hand, and bent it past a point it was allowed to go, breaking his hand. He cried out in pain, dropping to his knees and cradling his hand to his chest.

The man glared at me, growling under his breath. He rose to his feet and backhanded me with his not broken hand. My cheek stung but I looked back at him. "You're lucky that I care about my friends or else you would be dead. But, once I get out of here, it's you I'm killing first."

He grunted and walked off. Alistair witnessed the entire thing. Alistair raised his hand and called his boys off me. They had found everything. Alistair walked in front of me. He stared at me for a moment before backhanding me as well. I slowly looked back at him, a fire burning in my eyes.

"You don't speak to my men that way." He said.

"...Sorry..." I muttered angrily. Alistair smirked again and stepped closer to me. He put his hands on my sides. He pulled me closer to his chest. The anger I was feeling was slowly slipping away, being replaced with fear. He leaned in next to my face and whispered in my ear.

"You're all mine now."