💌you come out as trans💌

Before we start:

Hi guys, I'm back for about two preferences before I will probably take another break due to school and personal reasons. I have a lot of assignments due this week and two tests, and I also need to prepare for next week(MORE testing) so yeah.. pray for me☹️☹️

ALSO I myself is not trans, so i guess this may be wrong? I know what being trans is(and fully support it, you do you!) but some things may be off due to my lack of knowledge. And I mean A LOT.

And guys.. I feel REALLY bad for saying this..😪 I don't think I'm growing into Trolls & Veneer anymore 💀 I like the fandom and you all are so sweet for supporting me but yeah😔😔 it can't just be me right? I'm growing more into horror movies and violence(mb y'all😧)

When he found out, he was a bit confused(?). He would ask questions, but honestly, he would support you through your transition and help you along the way.

He would get you the little jumpsuits they have in Mount Rageous. He would get you the 'boy' jumpsuits(FTM) and if you aren't FTM, he would get you the 'girl' jumpsuits.

If anyone was homophobic or transphobic to you, he would get them CANCELED.

He would get you borrow some of his clothes(?) if you ever wanted to. Even if you weren't trans, he would let you wear them.

(I'm gonna be honest. I see him being LGBTQ+.)

He would watch videos on how to learn about trans people and would read about it. The dumb stuff, though. 'What is a trans persons favorite color' or 'how do I tell my lover that they are beautiful even when a different gender'.

If you ACTUALLY got pushed or touched by someone, he would send them messages and get Velvet to diss them on social media, making them look REALLY dumb. Veneer would get his sister to be dramatic(?) about it a little, which made the person have to quit social media🫡

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

This feels weird writing again😧 hopefully it's okay. I didn't really know what to write☹️ Writers block is stupid. Anyway, have a good day everyone. Love ya.💌