52

☆ 52. Chapter 52

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

52 "Brother Wenren, I have something for you to try." As he spoke, he took out the test stone that was used to trade with the system, "Just put your hand on it."

Although Wen Renqian didn't know what this ordinary stone was for, he still trusted it very much and put his hand on it without saying anything, and then a purple light flashed, mixed with white light spots, and the light was very strong.

Wen Renqian looked at this scene in surprise, but he still couldn't hold back his curiosity and didn't ask, just waiting for Shan Yu to be willing to tell him.

Shan Yu happily curled his eyebrows and said, "Brother Wenren is really powerful, it is actually Lei Linggen, and it is very strong. "

Oh? What is that? Wen Renqian couldn't help but purse his lips and smile when he saw him so happy.

Putting the stone back, Shan Yu smiled mysteriously: "I'll tell you next time."

Wen Renqian shook his head, a helpless and doting face, he would believe nothing Shan Yu said now, he knew that this little boy was slowly accepting him, and that was enough.

In the Su family's house, the originally lively home has now become quiet, and Su Jieming's originally not young face has added a bit of sadness.

"Oh no, teacher, she... Suddenly, a young man who was not very tall hurriedly walked out, his eyes full of confusion and worry.

"Yassi, what's wrong with her? Su Jieming hurriedly stood up and followed the young man to Su Yaxi's room, and the footsteps of both of them looked a little messy.

"Teacher, she suddenly fell, and then no matter how I shouted, there was no response, and the treatment device was useless... "The young man, that is, Su Yaxi's only disciple Xiao Xu said, since that incident passed, Su Yaxi's reputation has plummeted, and the whole person has become decadent, and the Su family has been squeezed out by other competing families, and the business outside has also been greatly affected, fortunately, there is also Su Jieming, the guild master, so that the Su family will not go bankrupt, but Su Yaxi herself has been in a slump since then, only Xiao Xu, as a disciple, has been taking care of her.

Originally, Su Jieming thought that everything would be fine as long as it was after a while, but he didn't expect his daughter to be so unbearable. They soon arrived at Su Yasi's room, only to see Su Yasi lying on the bed, her eyes closed, and her whole face a little gray.

Su Jieming's heart was suddenly mentioned, and he hurriedly went over to check, and found that the other party was still breathing, but the whole person was motionless.

"Yasi! Yasi! Wake up! But

the other party did not respond to him, except for breathing, there was no response.

Su Jieming felt that he was many years old all of a sudden, and if this daughter was gone, he didn't know what to do: "Yaxi, you have to cheer up, Dad will find you a doctor!" Soon

, the nursing team came to Su's house and gave Su Yaxi a very comprehensive physical examination, this is a male doctor, he said: "Master Su has not taken any herbs, from her body found some medicines, there are sleeping ingredients, but the dosage is very large." "

What?!

"You have to be mentally prepared, although we can heal her body, but we can't heal her psychologically, and if she doesn't want to wake up herself, then I'm afraid she will sleep like this for the rest of her life." "