chapter 3

Chapter notes

Hey, I am back for vacation.  This is not a long update but good one...

Thank you for commenting , I love to read them..

Pls read the end notes, I want some suggestions

Story starts

The moment Macau saw Pete in the minor family compound, he hugged Pete to his heart's content...

" P'Pete, why did you stop coming here?".... Everyone could hear whining in the youngest heir's voice...

Pete could see Vegas' mother watching them from a distance with a small smile...

Pete awkwardly smiled at her and answered to Macau

" I am busy doing work, khun Macau"....

Macau stiffened and broke the hug looking at Pete confused so much...

" Why are you calling me khun ?"...

Pete didn't stop his fake smile...

" I came here for work, khun Macau, I should follow formalities "....

Macau looked at both Vegas and Pete wanting to ask some more, but he chose to ignore it as of now....

Macau ran to his room and came back with books ready to dump the work on Pete as usual

" P'Pete , you can't escape from me today"....

And when Macau handed over the assignment to copy ,Pete looked at Dara....

" Khun Dara, can I do this?"....

Ok, that was a different response from Pete and everyone felt that....

Dara looked at Vegas and looked again at Pete.... she nodded and Pete joined Macau....

Unlike every time, Pete didn't whine while writing the assignment...

He silently started copying the work...

Macau looked at Vegas, and at Pete...Vegas is also looking at Pete...

Pete feels so different in his home now...he is acting like a stranger in the house..

" P'Pete is everything ok?"... Macau asked

And Pete just nodded...

" It's ok , no need to do my assignment...I'll do it myself"...

Macau always tries to make Pete do the assignment only to tease Pete, but Now Pete behaves so differently...

🌹💐🌹💐🌹

As the day was over, Pete went into the kitchen to talk to Dara ...

" Pete, do you need anything? Do you want to eat something ?".....she asked when he stayed silent...

" Nothing Khun Dara, I just came to say sorry... to you"... Pete is nervous saying that...

" What ? Why,?"... she approached him ...

" I was rudely imposed on your family, and I spent time with Macau without your permission...

I did not know that it was invasive at that time, I was from a small island and I was allowed everywhere ..and I thought that was the same here too ..

I realised my mistake, I am sorry "...

She came to stand in front of him and took his hands

" Pete , I didn't feel you were invasive at any moment "....