(1)His Sinful Love (Jk)Pt-2

Author pov :

Author pov :

After 6 days- 7:00pm

(Warning-Smut)

Today is Sunday so Jungkook is free today and he want to spend his time with her. He played with her all day both are very happy after spending their happy time.

Now they are in their theater room watching movie which Yn love. While Jungkook is caressing her hair as she is sitting on his lap& her back is pressing with his chest.

His hand is caressing and massaging her body which is making her relax.

She is busy with popcorn while Jungkook is busy with his desire.

Suddenly yn move on his lap as her legs are numb bcz of sitting there without moving.

But she dont know that her this act is making Jungkook curse. She move to make her legs comfortable but Jungkook hold her waist to stop her.

Jungkook : Babe don't.... ahh~ *moan*

Yn pout & become confuse as she feel something hard is poking near her private part.

Yn : Kook there is something hard near my princess part.

With that she remove herself from his lap and sit beside her. Jungkook is breathing heavily, feeling horny as he is turn on now.

Yn gasp as she saw a little mountain which is hard . She touch his boner and he gasp.

Jungkook : Don't do this or i might lost my patience and f*ck u here. *breathing heavily *

Yn : f..... F*ck... What is this Kookie *pout *

Jungkook : OH god I can't anymore.

With that he pull her on his lap and smashed his lips with her.

He kiss her like no tomorrow, yn also feeling weird near her part. Yn moan in his mouth, he push his tongue inside her mouth and suck her tongue.

He hold her nape and yn is liking this feeling.

After 5 min he pull out from the kiss.

Both are breathing heavily.

Jungkook : Sorry love but today I can't hold it anymore.

Yn : What hold? *pout with confuse face*

Jungkook : My love today i will make love with you. I will love you more then before with my body. *smile *

Yn: Really Kookie. *smile*

Jk nodded and kiss her for head.

Jk : Now let's go.

With that he carry her in bridal style after turn off the big screen.

Smut start-

Jungkook make her lay on their bed and kiss her lips gently. He suck her lips after making it wet with his saliva. He moan in her mouth. He pinch her waist not roughly which make her gasp & he push his tongue inside her mouth.