Chapter One: Hello

Hey my new or old comers. This is a new book of mine that i am very excited to launch. I may say that my works do get very descriptive but i will always give a little heads up for when the more sexual themes are being included. Also there is light cursing like bastard, damn, ass etc. I would always love support and feedback to only make better stories. Also check out my other stories for more saucy litte stories and i appreciate you reading this story do very much. I love u all and All rights are reserved at copyright.com. I hope you enjoy and also Check out my many stories and i hope to always update on time. Here is my first chapter.

\*/*\*/*\/*\/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/

Bing .....Bing Bing...

"Ok ok, i freaking get it. Dumb ass alarm clocks!" I yelled at the object after I throw it across my room into a pile of dirty clothes. I sloped up to stretch, to only end up ass up face down on my dark wood floors. I hate my life. Yep it is official, I do. I lifted my self up and walked to my attached bathroom. I looked at myself and then washed my face with my stupid acne treatment. It smelled like old woman panties and i should know. When i was eleven, I went to my crushes house and i thought i had stolen one of her panties but in reality, it was her grandmother. I still remember the smell of them and it is not a good one. I never talked to that girl again even though it was my fault for being a little pervert.

As I dried off my face, i realized a problem that was standing in front of me. Yep, morning wood. Why did i have to be male? I can handle a period. Like all they do is eat chocolate and cry. It is nothing too big to handle, Unlike my dick. Hehe, I crack myself up. But all stress came back when i looked down. Why? Just why?

After I took care of my situation, I throw on a black shirt and grey jeans with a red beanie and some black sneakers. I grabbed my black backpack and stomped downstairs to see my lovely family. I love them i really do but they are just so noisy and chaotic. Like seriously, as soon as I walked into the kitchen my mom and dad were practically making out, my baby sister was throw all her food out of the high chair and my little brother was in his phone with his "girlfriend". It is actually a girl he has a crush on for like a year but she never gives him a chance. It is so sad but kinda fun.

I walked over to the refrigerator and grabbed an apple and a water before i kissed Lily, my baby sister, goodbye and hugged my mom. When i got outside, in front of the garage, I saw a few moving trucks but only shrugged and got in my car then drive to my lovely school.

I know what u are thinking, all schools have there flaws and they are not always the most school, but here at CrockWood HighSchool. There are flaws in the lockers, like porn on the teachers walls and everything. I walked to my locker and but my bag in side to only close it and hear a loud Shriek from the most annoying girl ever.

"Gavinyy, baby I missed u soooo much!!!!!"

Well, shit!

\*/*\*/*\/*\/*\*/*\*/*\*/*\*/
PLEASE VOTE COMMENT AND FOLLOW AND I WILL UPDATE SOON LOVE U ALL.