Nickolas Carter

Name: Nickolas Edwin Carter

Age: 24

Occupation: Freelance Investigative Journalist

Background: Nickolas Edwin Carter, affectionately known as Nick, is the younger brother of Cassidy. Nick is a vibrant and determined individual who navigates the intricacies of life as an autistic person. Growing up in a family with a rich history of mysteries, Nick's unique perspective adds depth to his character.

Appearance: Nick's appearance is characterized by a youthful charm, with tousled black hair and expressive sapphire eyes. His wardrobe reflects a blend of comfort and personal style, allowing him to move freely as he pursues his investigative endeavors.

Personality: Nick's personality is marked by his energetic curiosity and unwavering determination to uncover the truth. As an autistic individual, he brings a distinct perspective to his investigative pursuits, showcasing strengths in pattern recognition, attention to detail, and a deep passion for his interests. Despite the challenges he may face, Nick approaches life with resilience and a lighthearted spirit.

Skills and Abilities: Nick's skills in investigative journalism are complemented by his unique cognitive strengths associated with autism. His ability to focus intensely on specific details, coupled with his knack for finding patterns, proves invaluable in solving complex mysteries. His determination and adaptability shine through, allowing him to overcome obstacles with creativity.

Role in the Golden Children AU: Nick plays a central role in unraveling the mysteries surrounding the Golden Children, bringing a distinctive autistic perspective to the narrative. His relationship with Cassidy is characterized by mutual support and understanding, highlighting the importance of diverse experiences within the storytelling. Nick's journey reflects the strength that comes from embracing neurodiversity in the face of challenges.

Backstory: Nick's journey into investigative journalism was influenced by a familial incident that fueled his desire to seek justice and uncover hidden truths. His neurodivergent perspective becomes a driving force in navigating the complexities of the mysteries within the AU, offering a fresh and insightful lens through which the narrative unfolds.
Art provided by @amilotta on tumblr