Evan afton (and by extension golden fredbear)

**Evan Afton:**

*Background:* Evan Afton, also known as the Crying Child, assumes a significant role in the FNAF Golden Children AU. As the younger son of William Afton, his character is intricately tied to the tragic events within Freddy Fazbear's Pizza, where he becomes a key figure in the haunted legacy.

*Personality:* Evan's character is marked by innocence, vulnerability, and the haunting trauma he endures. As the Crying Child, he is deeply affected by the animatronic horrors orchestrated by his father. His spirit, alongside Cassidy's, resides within Golden Freddy, creating a supernatural bond that transcends the animatronic realm.

*Occupation:* While Evan's earthly presence is tragically cut short, his spiritual existence becomes a driving force in the Golden Children AU. As part of the dual souls within Golden Freddy, his character continues to play a pivotal role in the unfolding narrative.

*Haunted Legacy:* Evan's legacy is one of tragedy and the supernatural. His untimely demise at the hands of the animatronics becomes a catalyst for the haunting events within Freddy Fazbear's Pizza. The unresolved pain and anguish surrounding his death contribute to the eerie atmosphere of the animatronic realm.

*Role in the Golden Children AU:* Evan's character transcends his physical form, as he becomes one of the two souls inhabiting Golden Freddy alongside Cassidy. Together, they form a spectral connection that influences the events within the animatronic world and drives the narrative forward.

*Spiritual Bond:* Evan's connection with Cassidy within Golden Freddy creates a unique and powerful dynamic. Their intertwined spirits reflect the shared trauma and tragic history that binds them together, as they navigate the mysteries and horrors of the animatronic realm.

*Symbol of Innocence:* Evan, in his role as the Crying Child, symbolizes innocence lost amid the malevolent actions of his father. His presence within Golden Freddy serves as a poignant reminder of the consequences of the animatronic legacy and the lingering pain of unresolved spirits.

*Interaction with the Living:* Evan's spiritual presence allows for subtle interactions with the living characters in the AU. His influence on events and characters, particularly his brother Michael, adds depth to the narrative, blurring the lines between the living and the supernatural.

*Quest for Resolution:* Evan's spirit, bound within Golden Freddy, shares a collective quest with Cassidy for resolution and closure. Their journey drives them to confront the mysteries of their past, seeking to understand and bring an end to the haunting legacy that has plagued Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.

In the FNAF Golden Children AU, Evan Afton stands as a poignant symbol of innocence lost, his spirit intertwined with Cassidy's within Golden Freddy. Together, they navigate the animatronic realm, seeking resolution, redemption, and an end to the haunted legacy that shadows the animatronics of Freddy Fazbear's Pizza.