🌈 Chapter 3 ~ Tour 🌈

️⚠️️Warning⚠️
Book may contain mentions of:
-Slight SA.
-slight swearing
If any of these triggers you I suggest you don't read this!

Y/N's Pov:

I would wake up randomly at 6Am.. Still another 2 hours till I had to go to work.. oh well, I would have a quick shower and change my clothing, to something formal, since I didn't have a uniform yet.. I would make myself some toast and put it in my mouth as I look at the time, 7:40 already?! I would run out the door grabbing my keys along the way out, I run to my car and tumble into it, I start driving towards the factory, 7:50Am.. I sigh as I arrive at the factory and I enter the building, As soon as I enter Walden is standing at the reception desk with a blonde hair woman with orange and yellow horns, I would walk towards them, Wally would turn around immediately once hearing my footsteps, "Ah Y/N, A little early I see but not to worry."

"This is Julie, And Julie will be showing you around the factory today and helping you with directions" He would state as I look over at Julie, She would cross her arms and glare at Wally as He nudges her forward. She would grumble at that, looking like she wanted him dead or be teared limb from limb, Wally would disappear into the factory as she would look at me but with a smile, "Hello Y/N! I'm Julie! Julie Joyful nice to meet you, I'll be showing you around this big factory today! Any questions before we get started?" She would say happily, Huh I guess if makes sense why she has Joyful in her name.. "Yes actually.. Why were you so.. angry with Wally?" I would question as she responded, "Ugh. He's my EX husband.. He's a dickhead I must warn you." She would whisper the last part in my ear.

"oh uh okay Miss Joyful.." "You can just call me Julie!" "Okay the Julie let's get the tour on the road" I say with some enthusiasm, She would lead me to the first room, "This is the break room! Where you will mostly spend your breaks, if not in your office.." She would clear her throat as she moved on. "Infirmary room! With Poppy as one of the lead medical staff!" She moves on, "This is the grinder room! I suggest you don't enter here much.. you can never know what will happen.." She would stare at the door carefully before quickly scrambling to the next room "This is the Gym! Small but still usable, not much workers use it because Wally might come here randomly.." She would shrug as she went into an elevator to the next floor as she pulled me in aswell.

We arrive at the second floor, "This is where most big machines are, This is where most of the rainbows are manufactured!" She says as pressing the fouth floor, "We will just skip the third because.. it's where most.. ' experiments.. ' are conducted.." we would walk out the elevator into the fourth floor. "First room we got is Wally's office! He mostly stays in there and doesn't really come out of it anyway.." we walk to a corridor, "This is the dorms for people who don't want to drive to work! You can apply for one by the front desk" We walk to the next room.. but on the door it has Mx. Y/N on the front! "This is the assistants office! Which is you!, And by the way toilets are spread around the facility mostly on the first floor!"

I would nod taking the information I received in, We would hear a buzz on Julies phone as she turns it on to see what notification she got, "Welp Y/N you to Wally's office he's got your first task for him!" I nod and run over to Wallys office, before entering I fix my composure and knock on the door. "Come in.." I hear Wally's deep voice from the otherside.. I kinda liked it.. Wait what am I thinking this is my boss I can't be so stupid!, Anyhow I enter his office, "Your first task is to get me coffee. Black. No creamer, chop chop I don't have all day assistant."

"okay boss" I reply as I exit his office and head down to floor one. I enter the break room and start making the coffee, As I wait for the hot water to boil I feel something touch my waist, I quickly turn around to see a weird employee wrapping this arms around me. I would push them away, "C'mon little girl~ don't you want to have some fun?~" The creepy man would tease, I would look at his with disgust as I turn back to making the coffee, After making it I would quickly exit the break room into the elevator but the man was quick to follow. He would pin me to the wall of the elevator, "Don't fight it~ I know you want me~" He would continuously flirt as I would knee him in the nuts.

He would stumble back holding his crotch in pain, "You'll regret that!" He growled, the elevator opens and I dash into the hall but he tackles me half way through the corridor, He would pull at my hair as we engaged in a cat fight as I bite and claw at him for self defense. Wally would exit his office mumbling something such as "where is my coffee.." or such before seeing us. I would feel the creepy man touch me again in the fight, My instincts kick in as I grab his arm and twist it so far it breaks. The man screams in pain falling onto the ground, I would lean on the wall to regain my strength before seeing my boss watching the whole situation. "Uhm.. hi boss!" I would say before wiping at the blood from the gash on my face.

"I still have your coffee" I would hand it to him casually as if nothing happened, He seemed sort of surprised I didn't have a break down after that, He would call the guards taking the creep to the grinder. He would groan, "Y/N.. Just go to the infirmary already.." he would mumble before going back into his office with the coffee, I shrug before going to floor 1 and entering the infirmary. I would see a big red bird, kind of like big bird from a tv show I used to watch.. "Oh my!" The big bird would fret "What happened to you?!" She worried, "Just a fight.. who are you?" I would question.

"oh my apologies for not introducing myself! I'm Poppy! Poppy Partridge my darling!" "oh so your the one Julie mentioned in the tour.." "Yep! Now let's get you fixed up!" She would say before taking out a medical kit and putting some medical glue and butterfly strips on the gash on my face.. but honestly, it didn't really hurt.. I've been through worse..

(A/N: yes I exist
Words: 1201)