part 1

(Third pov)

"CAW CAW! Head to the Jigoku forest! Slay the demons, killing and eating humans!" Kanao's crow, Isuzu, started repeating herself.

Kanao heads to the destruction, seeing all the bodies. Some were ripped apart with their organs missing, and some were stripped naked.

Kanao started to search for the demons that she needed to slay. She ran through the forest as fast as she could, looking for her targets.

"Hehe~ looks like we've got a pretty one here~," an eery voice says, whispering in her ear.

She jumps back to get into a fighting stance. She runs towards him and slices his neck. She suddenly felt arms wrap around her waist and hands sliding up her skirt.

She tenses up at the feeling, never having someone touch her like this before. She goes to decapitate his head but can't move.

The demon now senses that Kanao is in a panic. "Oh, what's the matter, darling? Can't move? I'm going to enjoy you~"

He bites into her neck, stealing her blood and releasing poison into her. She starts to go into shock, not able to move and barely able to breathe.

The demon started laughing at her helpless state. His hands roamed around her body, knowing that their was nothing she could do about it. He whispered dirty things into her ears about what he was going to do to her.

Kanao couldn't help but shake at the thoughts. He shoved her to the ground, pinning her their. He started to undress the both of them. He used her body as he pleased, not caring about what happened to her.

Hours passed, and he finally stopped. He left her in the middle of the woods, not caring if she got attacked by another demon.

All Kanao could do was lay there, defenseless, cold, covered in cum... all she wanted to do was go home to her sister. She passed out from exhausting.

"Don't worry, you're safe now." A mystery voice says to the unconscious Kanao, dressing her and picking her up bridal style.

He sees the coin and hair clip laying on the ground. He placed the items in his pocket and carried her to his place of stay.

Taisho Era secret:

Kanao's crow, Isuzu, actually saw what happened and saw the uppermoon take her