chapter 1 °•Miracle☆

Maxwell was just eighteen years when it all started , the apocalypse. The apocalypse which showed him the real world and love...

Max always wanted to be close to the nature and the only job he found good enough for that was being a farmer . Well max wasn't exactly a farmer , A helper in the farm.

When I left my village it was all peaceful, the village was alive ,with the villagers chatter and activities.. It was a Thursday which means I didn't had to go for work but by evening I went to the farm to see Robert and give him the parcel I got from his wife , she owned a bakery next to my house..
I had to walk for an hour to reach the fields where I work, when I reached the farm surprisingly I didn't saw Robert , he owned the farm and usually he would've been infront of storage house reading the newspaper by evening

There was the newspaper
But no Robert...
And that's when I saw , the newspaper had blood on it , covering the letters with its vibrant color.
Something isn't right , I moved on in to the farmhouse , and I saw a terrifying scene in front of me. I dropped the parcel in shock .
ROBERT was standing there , his face all covered with blood , eyes barely visible due to the blood on his face .

M: Robert a-are you alright?? What happened? I'll--
(Robert growled at max , standing up slowly ,his legs were shaking )
M: (max questions himself if that really is Robert? NO NO it isn't Robert )
(Robert now runs towards max , growling)
(Max runs out of the farmhouse closing the door behind him)
M: oh my God, what the hell was that?? (Max says to himself as he regains his breath)
(Max spots the newspaper and picks it up , reading the front page )

*LAB EXPERIMENT LEAKAGE*
(Max reads the news and realizes what's going on , an apocalypse
A zombie apolocypse)

max pov    ;

I try my best to absorb this new information. It was terrifying

M: I need to get out of here (suddenly he remember.. the animals in the farm, he has to set them free )

To my luck there wasn't a lot of animals on the farm as it was mainly an agriculture farm. The cow and goats, I opened their gates and left  the farm..
As I exited the farm I heard a growl behind me , it was Robert. he starts to run towards me along with another zombie.. the one which might have bitten Robert.
I ran away to the road . I wasn't gonna make it to the village it was too long.

But then I heard a sound ,not the monstrous growls , it was a bike , I turned around and saw a bike roaring towards my direction.

'Get on' the man on the bike said..
It's not right to interact with strangers ,all the elders in the village said that but right now this guy wasn't a stranger he was a savior. I got on and grabbed on to his shoulders and the bike went away from the farm leaving behind its smoke..

Stranger:JAKE , Jake ryder
M: maxwell
J: Maxwell what?
M: just Maxwell
J:hmm

Through the rear view mirror I could see Jake's face..
Wavy and pretty long black hair (which is dyed I think ), blue eyes
And red lips
He was pretty attractive .

We passed through our village ,the village is dead , bodies alongside the road , everything destroyed not a single soul alive.

It was a miracle that I was saved.