Dodge

Jake , Victor and Max reached the old house . The house that once belonged to Jake's grandfather. It was late evening so victor suggested that they must find a place to rest and continue the caravan work the next day. So Jake enters the garage and starts searching inside the tool boxes until he got a key. The three of them enters the caravan and finds a corner to sleep . 

V ; guys , doesn't this scare you ? this whole apoclypse , are we even gonna survive?

J ; hmm, its a leap of faith

M; didn't you copy that from the spider-man movie

j; what?

m; the leap of faith

j; I know-

v; guys shh...i think i heard a thud outside , its better we keep quiet.

The next morning~

max and Victor wakes up to the sounds of metal clanging. Jake who woke up before them was outside working on the caravans front. 

M; morning jake...

j ; (looks up to see a groggy looking max ) morning. wheres victor ?

m; Inside ,doing something, Need a hand ?

j; nah , its done. 

m ; you got a nice build , I've always wanted to be like that  ( max flex's )

j; (chuckles) i can see that you tried working out, what happened?

m: oh ,i just started doing that like 2 months before this zombie thing 

v;  ¡Buenos días!

j ; oh, so the caravan is all set , i filled the tanks and.....c'mon lets check the house

v: I just woke up...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The house was next to the road and was surrounded by tall teak trees . Therefore it provided a perfect hiding spot for the zombies . The trees blocked the sunlight from entering the house through the windows. 

j; ready?

max and victor nods , they were about to enter the house through the back door.

Jake open the door  and waits for a few seconds before entering . Inside was dusty but everything was kept in place. max notices a family photo hanging from the wall .

j- i'll go upstairs and victor can you cover the basement . Max will do here

Holding in the fear , they searches the house , a few minutes pass by until the whole place was checked. its a surprise that none of the zombies came to this house to hide. a window glass was broken and that led suspicion , also the thud from last night. But the house was clean and safe.