Five

Hayoung woke up with a headache.She sit up and look around the unfamiliar room she's currently in.

"Your awake!" Hayoung look at her side and saw Kai sitting on a chair while rubbing his tired eyes.

"Kai! Why are you here? Did you sleep on that chair?" Hayoung tried to calm herself but you can still see that she's panicking.

Kai laugh "Don't worry I didn't do anything to you.I know that you will be grounded and scolded by your parents if you go home drunk so I brought you into my house." Kai then pointed at Hayoung's phone "I texted your dad that you will be sleeping at Naeun's house but as you can see that's a lie because your in my HOUSE."

Hayoung narrow her eyes to Kai "What do you want me to do then?"

Kai smirk then get close to Hayoung.Hayoung move back until she fell off the bed.

"Hahaha! Your funny.We both know that I like you but I wouldn't do what your thinking,I just want you to cook for me since you slept on my BED." Kai pretend to be in pain "My back hurts.I slept in this chair because of YOU."

Hayoung sigh "Fine! But I won't guarantee you that the food that I will cook will be edible." She smirk and was about to go to the kitchen when she notice something "Kai!WHO CHANGED MY CLOTHES?!!" She scream.

Kai again laugh and close the door behind Hayoung.He lean closer to her so their face are just few inches away.

"Who do you think change it?" He ask while biting his lower lips.

Hayoung push him away then cover her body with her hands "I hate you so much Kai! You PERVERT!!" she scream to release her angerness.

Kai laugh so hard then he walk closer to Hayoung and point at her head "You and your dirty mind.Ofcourse one of the maid change your clothes." he smirk then left the room.

Hayoung sigh in relief and chuckle at her silliness.Being with Kai makes her happy.Maybe if Kai approach her first then she will not like Sehun.
____________________________________
Kai's P.O.V.
When I left the room I told the maids not to cook today for my breakfast because my parents are not here and Hayoung will cook for me.

After some minutes Hayoung went to the kitchen.I sat on the kitchen counter and watch her cook.She did a lot of mistakes but I just let her continue cooking.

Oh no "Hayong-ah,do you put a lot of sugar in a spaghetti?" I as her when I saw that she was about to put a cup of sugar.

"Maybe?" She thinks for a while then put the cup down "Hmm...No!"

I sigh in relief but then we continue arguing on what she should put or shouldn't put.I think I would have an upset stomach today.

After almost two hours she finish cooking.I sat on my chair as I watch her put the foods that she cook on the table.

"Ok,I will taste the egg first." I said since the eggs look the most edible one.I taste it and it's a little bit salty.I continue eating bacon,hotdogs then the spaghetti.

I look at it nervously before putting it on my mouth "It's ed..edible." I force a smile as bright as I can.

Hayoung frown and took the spaghetti away "It taste bad.You don't need to eat it."

I stop her actions and pull her.Her eyes widened when she land on my lap "It's not edible but since I will marry you when the time comes I should get use eating non-edible foods."

I kiss her cheeks then took the plate on her hands and continue eating while she's just there sitting on my lap.

"Your not getting up? Your heavy you know?" I tease.She look flustered then she stands up and fix herself.

Her face turn really red and I can't help but to feel good knowing that I can make her heart beat fast and make her blush.
----------------------------------------------------
Naeun's P.O.V.
After Kai bring Hayoung home,Sehun took me home too.He show no expression the whole time.He didn't even give me a kiss when he drop me off my house.

Otoke? What if he remembers everything now? He can't! He's mine and only mine.No one can take him away from me.Not even Hayoung.Me and Kai work hard to get into this point and no one should ruin it.

"Naeun,someone's downstairs." I heard mom yell form the kitchen.I change my clothes first before going downstairs.

As expected it's Kai "Naeun-ah,I think we should start giving him those medicines again.The vitamins are not that strong." Kai told me.

I nodded and take the medicine from his hands "Are you sure this is gonna work?" I ask nervously.

"It worked 2 years ago so it should work now.We went this far so we should get what we deserve." Kai took his jacket "I will leave now.Meet me tomorrow at 2 PM,we will see Sehun's doctor."

I nodded as I watch him leave the my house.I'm nervous about this but I know I should trust Kai because he's the only person who I can lean on.

I make my way to my room and texted Sehun.

'Hun,did you open Kai's gift? It's already been like a week since I gave you that.' I click send and wait for Sehun to answer.

Sehun's P.O.V.
After I read Naeun's message I went to my walk in closet and grab Kai's gift.We're not so close so it's kinda weird for him to give me gifts but anyway I opened it and saw two bottles of vitamins?

I grab my phone and texted Naeun 'Yes,It's vitamins'.Naeun texted me back that I should drink the vitamins before I go to bed everyday.

I open it and put one on my mouth.I suddenly feel dizzy so I went back to my bedroom and lay on my bed.Everything is swirling so I close my eyes.

I just wish that I would not be dreaming about this mysterious girl again when I fell asleep.Every time I dreamed about her I would find my self crying all night.

I open my eyes when I hear Luhan's voice coming from downstairs.I tried to ignore it and went back to sleep when I hear footsteps.

I sit up knowing that it's Luhan and as expected my door burst open and Luhan came in,excited.

"So,any news about the mysterious girl? Did you dreamed about her again?" He ask then sat next to me.

Oh,yeah! I didn't dream about her.I look at the vitamins on my table and smile "I didn't dream about her.I think it's because of that vitamins.I get a really good sleep~"

Luhan frown "That's new.For the past two weeks you've been telling me stories about your dream." He point at the vitamins "Throw that vitamins away!" He said like a child.

I shook my head "Your childish Hyung.I need that so I wouldn't get lack of sleep." I smile but I'm also kinda disappointed because those dreams might be my childhood memories.I'm started to look forward on my dreams before sleeping.

Should I continue drinking the vitamins or not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi readers! ^____^ Another update hehe....Thanks for reading and voting.If you want to be in this story your welcome to comment your character name and I will put you on this story since I need a new character :)

Comments makes me happy so comment if you can :D Lastly,I want to promote my other book #Summer.Please check it out.There's more than two maincharacters.Chorong,Hayoung,Jessica,D.O. and Baekhyun are just few of the mains so please read it if you have time and see the other main characters.

Thank you so muck for reading :D

Love,author-dongsaeng/unni <3