7.1

You guys are wonderful.The previous chapter got 30 reads and 5 votes in just 13 hours so that means you clear the mission and here is the new chapter ASAP! Thank you so much readers :D
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Hayoung's P.O.V.
After me and Kai visit Jong Dae-oppa who's still in coma I decided to take a walk on the hospital's garden.While admiring how beautiful the flowers are I feel someone sat next to me.

"Hey! Why are you here?" I look at my left and saw Sehun sitting next to me.What get into him? Is he sick?

Hesitant I ask "Are you talking to me?" While pointing at myself.

Sehun roll his eyes "There's only you and me.Pabo!"

"I'm here with Kai.What about you?" I ask just to make a calm conversation instead of fighting with him.

He look up to the sky "I'm here to get a check up and a new medicine."

I hold his face and examine him.Is he really sick? Does he have a cancer?

Sehun push my hand away "Yah! What do yo think your doing?!" He stand up "What a weird girl you are." he stick his tongue out before going back inside.

Tsk! Rude but cute hahaha!!!

Sehun's P.O.V.
Looking at Hayoung and being with her feels different.Perhaps is she the girl that's always appearing on my dreams.I shook my head violently.No! She's not...but those eyes...they look familiar and for some reason it feels like I'm in a whole new world when I'm looking at it.

"Sehun,your still here?" I look back and saw Dr.Kim.He walks closer to me and patted my shoulder "Be careful,ok?"

I just nodded and watch him talk to other patients.He's been acting weird lately.

"Oppa! Let's go home.You can't stay here.Just eat at least,arraso?" I sigh.Now,what? I'm hearing Hayoung's voice now! Aish!

"Arraso,I will,so stop dragging me like a mom." Now Kai.Maybe I'm not imagining,they're here.I turn around and saw Hayoung holding onto Kai's arms.

"Oppa,I need to make sure you will go home.You look like a zombie.You need to rest.I will look after Jong Dae-oppa and call you if he wakes up." Hayoung smile sweetly at Kai.

Why am I feeling hurt? I have a girlfriend and I should only feel this when my girlfriend is talking to other guys yet I never feel like this when Naeun is with other guys.

"Give me a kiss first before I go home." Kai bend down a little and point at his cheeks.Hayoung shook her head then was about to kiss Kai when....

"Hey,Kai!" I wave my hands and they both turn their attention at me "How's your brother?" I ask.

"Wrong timing Sehun,Hayoung was about to kiss me." He smirk like he's teasing me but I act like I'm happy for them and clap my hands.

"Well,looks like you guys are couple now.Congrats!" I turn around and mentally scold myself.

Hell,that's so awkward.Why did I act like that.It's not me.
Sehun never smile at Hayoung,he never say congrats to anyone and never act so foolish.Sehun is a cool guy.

I enter my car and I feel like my eyes is getting heavier.I rest my head on the stirring wheel and not so long I fell asleep.

"Sehun!" A girl run towards me and put her warm hands on my face "I miss you so much!"

I chuckle and kiss her cheeks when she let go of my face "I miss you too so,never go somewhere without me,arraso?"

"I promise.I will never leave you.I'll stay with you forever." we pinky promise then cuddle each other.

I'm happy.She's my everything and I can't stand losing her or seeing her with other guy.My love for her will never fade away,even if I'll lose my memory,my heart will always remember her.My forever.

I woke up when I hear a knock on my car's window.I roll the window down "Do you need something?" I ask the police who's looking at me worriedly.

He shook his head "Ani,I thought you lost consciousness.Are you ok? Your sweating a lot."

I nodded "I fell asleep,I guess? Sorry." I apologize then drive away in embarrassment.

I'm having those weird dreams again.I think I should drink my vitamins that Kai gave me.It helps me sleep peacefully.

Hayoung's P.O.V.
After Kai left I enter Jong Dae-oppa's room.I found him sitting while looking at his phone.

"Jong Dae-oppa,your awake." I sat next to him and fish my phone out of my pocket "Let me call Kai." I was about to dial Kai's number when Jong Dae grab my phone "What's wrong?" I ask.

"Don't call Kai.Please,Hayoung~" he beg.Why does he look so scared all of a sudden.

I laugh "Kai needs to know that your awake.Why are you so scared?"

"Kai tried t-" he didn't finish talking when Kai enter the room.For some moment I thought I hear Jong Dae curse silently.I'm sure he didn't,maybe my mind is just playing with me.Why would Jong Dae curse at Kai.

"My precious brother.Your finally awake!" Kai run to Jong Dae and hug him.I look at Jong Dae and he look angry?

"Kai,I thought you left?" I ask.Kai distance from Jong Dae "I left my car key." he said then pick up his key form the table.

"Don't you tell anyone." For some reason I found Kai's stare at Jong Dae scary and his voice is full of warning.

What the hell is happening here? The atmosphere is completely different than what I expected. --------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for this chapter.It's short and not as good as the previous one,but I will try to do a much better chapter next time.Thanks and sorry again readers.

-Chohee