"Hearts in Harmony: A Tale of Business and Love"

As days unfolded, the workplace banter turned into subtle glances and shared smiles. Ishan, observant as ever, noticed the chemistry between Shourab and Shahneel growing beyond the realm of casual teasing.

One day, after a successful business deal celebration, Ishan couldn't resist dropping a teasing comment when he found Shourab and Shahneel engaged in a light-hearted conversation.

Ishan: You two seem to be enjoying each other's company more than usual lately.

Shourab, feigning innocence, responded with a smile.

Shourab: Well, we make a good team, both in business and conversations.

Shahneel, catching onto the teasing atmosphere, decided to play along.

Shahneel: Ishan bhaiya, you're just jealous that someone else is stealing Shourab away.

Ishan chuckled, appreciating the camaraderie.

Ishan: I'm not jealous. I'm just making sure my business partner doesn't let love cloud his judgment.

Shourab, with a twinkle in his eye, added a playful twist to the banter.

Shourab: Don't worry, Ishan. I can manage both love and business without any complications.

The evening continued with laughter, light-hearted conversations, and a shared understanding among the trio. Little did they know that these playful moments would set the stage for a more intricate connection between Shourab and Shahneel.