Chapter 4

Hey guys I'm back the picture of to the side is of the Evil and Famous Cameron Curtis hint hint By the end of this chapter you will really hate him. Oh and the video is of the dresses and the house and other things :)

<3 with love

Sam<3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------All the guys looked amazing in their Armani suits they all had dress shirts on that were jet black like the suit’s the only differences were the slight variations in size and the ties matched the color of their dates dress. All the us girls walked down the stairs in a single file line, it went Claire first followed by Stacy then Crystal then Kristin then Aria and last was me. All the boys looked at their dates with approving looks but the look I saw when I glanced over at Jason as he watched Aria was pure love. My eyes finally fell upon Josh I saw a look very similar to the one Jason had and started to blush. As soon as we were all down the stairs we walked over to the boys they all told their date how beautiful she was and I noticed Aria instantly change instead of the shy girl I met she seemed like a very out going person much like Jason they were so different around each other you could tell that their relationship was going to be one of those high school sweet hearts fairy tales where they will sit in their side by side rocking chairs holding hands watching their grandchildren play. I suddenly started wondering if Josh and I would end up like that then I was suddenly pulled out of thought by Tom’s loud clap to get our attention followed by him saying, “Ok, kids here are the driving arrangements their will be four to a car are we clear except in my car in that will just be mom and I so here are how we are divided up in my car is me, Mom, Samuel, and Kristin. In Alex’s car is him, Stacey, Spencer, and Crystal. Lastly in Josh’s car is him, Bella, Jason, and Aria ok soldiers you have your orders now move out. Oh and we are taking the Hummers.”

When we got out side I saw three black hummers that all looked the same but I had never seen them before. They were seriously cool they were black of course but on the tires were lights that were blue red and green then on top was a rack of 4 green and blue lights and on the side view mirrors were red lights. We all got in the car we were supposed to. There was no point trying to strike up a conversation with Jason or Aria as the were to engulfed in each other so between me and Josh was comfortable silence as he held my hand with one of his hands and drove with the other.

When we got to our destination there was a red carpet and a lot of cameras and I panicked what if I ended up in a magazine one of my siblings or someone in the castle read I instantly looked at Josh with a terrified look on my face. He saw the look and cupped my face with his hand, leaned in and kissed me then pulled away and said, “It’s ok I’ll keep you safe so they don’t hurt you. Do you trust me?”

“Of course I do.” I replied.

“Then follow my lead ok. Stay in the car I’ll come around and open your door and dad will clear the way for the whole family.”

“Ok” I said with a smile as he and Jason jumped out of the car and ran around to the side us girls were on and opened our doors. When Josh said Tom would clear the way he wasn’t kidding. Tom got every one out of our way. Jason and Josh had me and Aria in the middle and all the bays and Claire acted as a shield to hide us girls from the cameras. Once inside we all seemed to let out a sigh of relief at the calmer atmosphere. Then suddenly there are hands on my shoulders and I can feel his breath on my neck as he whispers, “That was just the beginning. Wait till they start questioning you.”

I turn around and look at Josh with a confused look on my face as I say, “Aye, one don’t scare me like that and two what are you talking about?”