7

(Quick note, I now have to add a (name) POV bc i keep on getting confused who i was writing)

Taco's POV:

In the morning i quickly left my 'House' and tried to locate a way into Meeple Headquarters. It would be a long trip there but i managed to find a Tour-Jet going to Meeple headquarters.

"Hey, How much to ride the Tour-Jet?"

"Oh i'm sorry...We dont allow people to be alone here, We want you to be with a Friend in order to not gt lost or that someone knows what happened to you just incase! Come back when you're with a partner!"

I groaned and walked away, Not before hearing Pickle's voice again....
"LIKE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE ANY FRIENDS!!"

Then Mic and Knife laughing....I quickly ran back to my 'House' and woke Suitcase up.
"Suitcase, Wake up"

"Hmm?.."

"Do you....Wanna go to Meeple Headquarters?"

"Oh uhh....Not....N-not really..."

"I uhh...Promise to take you to....A theme park if you go with me..."

"Okay then!!"
She quickly got up and went to my bedroom to change her clothes....

'DAMMIT, I'M NOT SUPPOSED TO BE SOFT!! I feel like my stupid Shell is softening!!'

I thought, i touched my shell to make sure and yes....It was soft....But also....Moldy?...

"Okay let's go!!"

"...Yeah..."
We walked back to the Tour-Jet and got onto it, I smirked as Pickle and his friends were confused as to how i got on. I could hear them mumbling about it but i payed no attention.

Finally we arrived at Meeple Headquarters and we were told to not go away from each other. I then walked up to the employees only room and told Suitcase to wait for me.

"...I didnt know she worked here...."

Suitcases POV:

"...I didnt know she worked here...."
I said to myself before checking out some of the phones on display...

"Hi there! Do you need any help?"

"....Uhh yeah..."

"Well i'd be happy to assist you!"

(A couple of minutes later)

"I comepletely understand the situation you're in Suitcase, But i think it's better to let go of that Old Friendship and to move on into your New one!"

"But then what if my old Friend comes back...?"

"Then just Greet them! It's important to have new friends but letting go of old ones, Afterall, nothing should ever make you upset or uncomfortable."

"...Thanks Mephone uhh...."

"Mephone15!"

"Yeah...Thanks...."
I smiled as he walked away, I waved goodbye to him before continuing my look on some Mephones.

Taco's POV:

"But i-

"ENOUGH TACO, I TOLD YOU, YOU'RE OUT OF THE JOB!!"

"..."

"Go and Mingle with your old friends, I DONT CARE OKAY?! Just leave this place behind and go back to that stupid Hotel!!"
I backed away as Clarrisse continued to yell at me...

"...I finally understand why Cabby hates you....You refuse to help me and you're not even listening to my problems!! I AM MALFUNCTIONING AND I NEED HELP!!"

"THAT'S NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY ANYMORE TACO, GO TO YOUR SISTER OR SOMETHING JUST LEAVE THIS PLACE!!"

"FINE!!"
I walked out the Employees only room angered and Grabbed Suitcase.
"We're going to that Amuesment park you wanted to go on."

"Really?...."

"...Yeah..."
We went back down to the City and we rode a Bus to an Amuesment park. I want to be fixed but i cant because of that Stupid Clarrisse....But....I guess i'm happier with You....Suitcase....