~01~

Chapter 01"Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream" Blank space by Taylor Swift *************************Date-14

Chapter 01
"Cause, darling, I'm a nightmare
dressed like a daydream"
Blank space by Taylor Swift
*************************
Date-14.11.15
Time-9:00am

**************
Y/N POV
**************

I open my locker door before grabbing my books out that I need for my next lesson before closing the door again.

I then turned around to leave but stopped when I saw two of my best friends Lisa and Rosè standing at the top of the staircase talking.

I made my way up to them but stopped when I heard rosè speak.

"Do you like him?" She says as I watch Lisa shake her head.

" huh? No" Lisa replied.

I watch as Rosè smile grows wider.

" it would be so perfect if I got together with jimin and you with Jungkook" rosè says making me role my eyes and walk over to them.

"Rosè, seriously?!" I say before standing in front of her.

Her smile soon fades before looking down.

" it was just a suggestion if she felt like it.." she says still looking down at the sleeves of the jumper she was wearing.

I look at the jumper and realise that it was definitely not hers.

Let me explain what Rosè has gotten her self into. There is this boy called jimin and is also known as the playboy of the school. I've personally never talked to him and you barely see him but somehow rosè got herself tangled between him. Falling for everything he says and does. We all new he was just playing about but nothing was going through her head . And all I want from her is to forget about him and move on.

" you can't walk around in that jumper thinking you'll be together with jimin, come here" i say to her before pulling her over to the window.

I point out of the window making her eyes follower my finger. It showed a girl with the same exact jumper as her.

" she had slept with jimin" i say before pointing at another girl who was also wearing the same jumper.

" and her she's also slept with jimin" i say before looking back at Rosè seeing her eyebrows furrowed in confusion and disbelief.

Rosè then turns to look at me before scoffing.

" you can't know if all those girls slept with him there's a lot of guys in his club" she says.