~10~

CHAPTER 10"We could take it slower,Wait until we're older"Slower by Tate McRae **************************

CHAPTER 10
"We could take it slower,
Wait until we're older"
Slower by Tate McRae
**************************

8:00am
****************

It was the next day after the fight between jimin and that group of boys.you had been ignoring jimin ever since.

Lisa had dropped you home last night and you went straight to bed wanting to forget what happened.

It was now eight o'clock in the morning and you were staring up at the ceiling all the memories of last night just repeating all over.

You suddenly jumped when you got a message. You looked away from the ceiling to your phone only to see multiple messages and missed calls from jimin from last night and this morning.

You look through the messages he sent.

**********
JIMIN-hey where are you? - 12 am

JIMIN-hello - 1 am

JIMIN-y/n why aren't you answering me- 1:03 am

MISSED CALL FROM JIMIN ☎️ X4

JIMIN- hey can I see you today?-8:02
***********

I sighed before slowly replying.

**********
Y/N- meet me at the park at 9.
**********

Is all I replied before turning my phone off and slowly getting out of bed.

I then started to get ready not in the mood to dress up.

I wore a creamy white jumper with a pair of black leggings and my black boots. My hair was down and wavy and I had no makeup on.

I sigh looking myself in the mirror before grabbing my bag and leaving.

********
I walk down the pathway of the park waiting for jimin to up.

I made my way up to a bench before sitting down and taking my phone out.

The time was now 9:06 and he still wasn't here.
I closed my phone before staring at the lake in front of me.

Suddenly I headed running towards me. I look over to see jimin coming my way.

"Sorry I'm late" is he says which I don't respond.