~02~

Chapter 2"Oh, I love it and hate it at the same time"daylight by David kushner **********************************

Chapter 2
"Oh, I love it and hate it
at the same time"
daylight by David kushner
**********************************

Two weeks later
********************

Date-29.11.15
Time-10:00am

***

It's been almost two weeks since that incident with jimin and you. I've seen him around the school and every time I do he has always been looking at me.

And to make matters worse a couple of days ago he managed to get my number which is so confusing. And he has been texting me some random stuff.

You were now sitting down in the cafeteria for break and luckily It wasn't that busy.

Rosè was now talking about what we could do after school.

She has finally gotten over jimin and his mind games. She seems very happy.

I watch as Rosè talks until her eyes travel to the other side of the room. I look over to see what she was looking at only to see him.

He entered the cafeteria with his bestfriend Jungkook as they stared at Jungkook's phone laughing with each other.

They both sat down on the couch in the lounge.
I watch as he pulls out his phone from his pocket before going on it.

I turn back to look at the girls who was still staring at the two boys who came in.

Suddenly my phone buzzed making my eyebrows furrowed.I picked it up before looking at the message.

JIMIN- " I like that your sitting there looking at me"