1

Fantasy POV

"Fantasy Fraser" the principal called.

Fantasy got out of her set and walked across the stage. She looked out into the audience to see her dad, screaming her name. But in the back of her mind she wished her mother was her to see this day. Her dad was her number one supporter but she missed her mom. She took the diploma, while at the same time holding back tears. Then went back to her seat. As the principal called out the rest of the the names Fantasy just thought about her mom trying not to turn this happy moment into some other.

"Ladies and Gentlemen it's my honor to say this is the class of 2015, Congratulations." the principal said.

We threw our caps in the air. This was the happiest moment of my life.

"Fantasy I got something for you." my dad said

"Follow me" he said and I did as he said

"Wait here" he said

"Fantasy" I heard my name it was my aunt and grandma.

"Hey Y'all" I said hugging my aunt and grandma.

"I so proud of my grand baby, your mother would be so proud baby" my grandma said

"Thanks I know grandma" I said hugging her again.

"We love you" my aunt said

"I love you guys more, you
two are my biggest supporters besides my dad" I said and on cue my dad pulled up in a 2015 Chevrolet Corvette. All you could hears was oh's and ah's. It was beautiful.

"Omg thanks daddy" I said excitedly.

"Anything for you sweetie" he said as I got in the car. I looked in the backseat to see a big teddy bear that says Congrats and balloons.

"There's that million dollar smile, and Fantasy" he said

"Yes daddy" I said as I peeped my head out the window.

"Follow the GPS directions, there is another surprise" he said

"Ok" I said. I drove out the parking lot, all eyes on my car. I followed the GPS. And it came up to be this nice house. And it had 'Congrats Fantasy' on a sign on the door. I had an extra key on my car key ring. And surely enough it was the house key. It was fully furnished. And it even had new clothes in the drawer. It wasn't that big but I loved it. I took out my iPhone 6 Plus and called my dad.

"Hey, you like the house" he said

"I love it dad, Thank You" I said

"Your welcome sweetie anything for you" he said

"And dad.." I said

"Yes sweetie" he said

"When will you get out the game ?" I said seriously

"Soon, baby, soon" he said

"Ok daddy, I love you" I said

"I love you more" he said

"Imma see you tomorrow, I wanna go out to night" I said

"Ok be careful and your stylist picked out some clothes for you. Check the closest" he said

"Ok talk to you later" I said

"Ok love" he said

And I hung up. This has been the best day ever so far. Its 4:00 and before I get ready to go out I wanted to go do something. In my front yard it a rose bush. I got a rose off the bush. Got in my car and pulled off. I needed to visit my mothers grave on this joyful day. For this will truly make me happy. Every time I visit it, I get happy. After a 10 minute drive, I finally pulled up to the grave yard.