Prologue:Void of Kyber

(3rd person pov)

Space once considered the final frontier for many civilizations in the galaxy is now the normal way to travel for many things. Commerce, mercenary missions, diplomatic travels etc, as the galaxy continues to travel forward in time a lone ship that has carried Jedi younglings, masters, knights, makes its way to its destination, called the Crucible.

(Korr's Point of View)

"As I look through the other Jedi younglings all chatting about the excitment of  our quote "most important test yet." I am with one of my few freinds in my youngling clan Ashoka tano who is a Togruta and a Zabrak named Xoma Savos."

"Aren't you two excited." Xoma says while pumping his fist in the air completly excited about the gathering. I stair at him into his eyes and trying to avoid getting hit by his horns since last time that happened it I was sore for HOURS!!" 

"Y-Yeah can't wait to pass the gathering and beat the two of you."I said nervously as I really wanted to beat Xoma and Ashoka since the two of them were the best of our clan, while I wasn't anywhere as good as the two of them but I'am determined to beat them in this.

Ashoka then snorted at that remark "Yeah right Korr you've never beaten me or Xoma at anything." Her comment made me slighty depressed while that was the case I wouldn't allow my past failings to determine this.

I nervously chuckle "Cmon Ashoka I just might suprise you and Xoma afterall there's awlays a first time for evrything." Ashoka rolled her eyes in amusement at my remark while Xoma walked up to me and patted my back.

"Yeah Ashoka this might be Korr's moment to shine in our clan he may not be the best of us but he works as hard as us so don't count him out of this." Xoma said with a playful yet serious voice at the same time, I'm still amazed at how he isn't as nervous as I am but something tells me that he's nervous on the inside same with Ashoka.

Ashoka than gave out a short chuckle of playfulness.  "Alright but I'm going to be the first one of us back with a kyber crystal and make a lightsaber out of it faster and better than the two of you."

Xoma then met Ashoka's remark with a challenging stare."Oh we'll see about that Ashoka." Xoma then brought his fist out in front of us as Ashoka then meet's Xoma's fist with her own fist bump. Then Ashoka and Xoma look at me waiting for me to join, I give a nervous look to the two of them but I finally extend my fist and bump there's, and after that we hear a voice call out to all of the younglings in the ship.

Cin Drallig:"Younglings we will be arriving on Illum shortly be prepared for you all are about to take one of the most important steps of becoming a jedi."