Dead, Dead 2

Just found my notes on this story so am going to start writing it again. I am also going to change to first person cause I find it easier to write in.

Anita pov

"What are you doing here?" I asked anger growing in my voice. "Can't I just visit my favourite sister" a graceful Norwegian voice spoke. "I haven't seen you for years Rebekah, and now you visit me? Whats up?" I asked back concern mixing with the anger.

"I just wanted to be the one to tell you" She responded, she seemed guilty for some reason. "Tell me what?" I ask confused, "Michaels dead" She spoke deeply. "What? How?" I asked wanting to make sure he was dead.

"Niklaus Killed him with the Stake, and the help of the Salvatore brothers," Rebekah explained, "Is he like dead, dead or is there a chance he could come back?" I asked worried. He's Dead, dead" She stated, I could tell she was sad, I'm her older sister after all.

"Good, No more hiding, How are our brothers?" I asked wondering, "well Niklaus is a hybrid and all our other brothers are daggers in coffins, which he lost." She stated slowly. "Damn and I thought I had problems, Their still alive right?" I asked, I was the motherly one of the family.

"As far as I know Niklaus, Elijah, Kol, and Finn are the only ones there." She said half avoiding my question, "What about Mother?" I asked, our mother was lovely and was my favourite person to be around. "Niklaus, killed her, just after you left." She said saddened by the thought, "Oh my god" I spoke sadly.

"Anyways, enough about me, how is it you are at a place this nice?" She asked "I kind of joined the avengers." I spoke shyly. "That boyband group that 'saves the world' ridiculous. Do they know what you are?" she asked fearful on our secret getting out.

"Of course not, all they know is I'm a fast, strong witch." I spoke cheekily. "Sneaky" Rebekah responded with, before we heard footsteps down the hall coming towards us.

"Shit, Bekah hide." I stated panicking, "I'm going, I'm going chill. Bye Ani I will see you soon," She said looking at me one last time before she fled out the window.

"Bye Bekah." I replied with as she was already no where to be seen. Not even a second later the footsteps came to a stop as someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I shouted loud enough so the super soldier could hear me.

"Was someone here?" Steve asked confused. "No, What do you need?" I asked. "Oh, uh, Dinners ready if your hungry." He said pointing towards the way to the kitchen. "Okay, I ill be down in a minute." I replied as he left, I followed shortly after smelling the delicious food from a mile away.

~Time skip to Dinner~

"So Anita, Tell us about yourself?" Clint asked breaking the silence, "well, there is not much to tell." I spoke not wanting to share my life story. "What about Family?" Sam asked, "I had one" I stated calmly. "You wanna elaborate for us?" Nat asked confused. "Not really." I said before an ominous voice caught my attention.

"Anita" I stood up and looked around my surroundings confused on where it came from. "What are you doing?" Wanda asked confused. "You didn't hear that?" I asked still looking around "You have to stop him." The voice spoke again. "Who?" I asked, the avengers all looked at each other confused. "Who are you talking to?" Bruce asked me but I ignored him.

"Klaus" The voice spoke before disappearing. I walked over to the clear space in the room and sat down criss-cross as candles appeared around me, I closed my eyes and started to chant a spell to figure out the source of the voice.

"What's happening?" Sam asked before I abruptly shushed him. I continued the spell before a Ghostly figure appears in the room only visible to me. "Stop him, your our only hope, my dear." Esther spoke sweetly. "Mother" I gasped before I spoke "Wha-" I started agin before she disappeared into the other side.

I opened my eyes and Gasped loudly catching my breath as the candles disappeared as quickly as they appeared. "Okay, What the hell just happen?" Pietro asked freaked out by the scene. "Sorry, Witch things," I said shyly. "Are you okay? you looked possessed." Sam asked "I was, but I uh, I have to go, Sorry" I said before walking to my room ignoring the Avengers worry.

I arrived in my room and rung the one person I could still trust, "I need your help," I spoke scaredly into the phone "What's up?" Bekah asked through the phone.

Meanwhile

Bucky's pov

"So can someone explain what just happend" Pietro started, "And how she was possessed?" Sam finished. No one answered as the group sat in thought, "Wanda?" Pietro asked his Witchy sister. "I have no idea" She stated, "Well I'm going to find out" I said leaving the room swiftly.

I was about to walk in when I heard Anita talking on the phone, I decided to listen. "Mother spoke to me" I heard Anita say, "WHAT! What did she say?" I heard the woman say through the phone she had an Accent similar to Anita's but I couldn't quite figure it out.

"She told me to stop him" Anita said confused. "Who?" The other woman said, When Anita didn't replied the woman spoke again "Stop who Ani?" she said more sternly this time, "Niklaus" Anita said fearful. I decided to make myself known, "Who's Nilaus?" I questioned.

955 words