𝟎𝟏

- Guts

𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗛 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 always thought that life was simple, that she would graduate high school, go to columbia university, she always knew what she wanted to do when she was older as all she ever wanted was to dance as she's been dancing ...

𝗦𝗔𝗥𝗔𝗛 𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗡𝗘 𝗛𝗔𝗗 always thought that life was simple, that she would graduate high school, go to columbia university, she always knew what she wanted to do when she was older as all she ever wanted was to dance as she's been dancing since she could remember. She wanted to fall in love with someone and start a family but that all changed once the apocalypse began and everyone started dying.

Georgia was just a small town that hardly anything ever happens but it happens to be home where she grew up with her family but even if she didn't want to leave her family she got into columbia university and packed her bags to leave for New York to pursue her dreams of becoming a dancer while she also did a little bit of modeling on the side.

It's where she met her boyfriend Jack Marshall, the relationship between the two of them were complicated as in the beginning the two didn't get along and hated each other but then something changed and ended up falling for one another. Sarah was a breathe of fresh air that Jack needed in his life as she was wild and fiery and knew that this is the person that he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

A couple of months before the virus started, Sarah had found out that she was pregnant and while she and Jack weren't ready as they were only young they decided to keep the baby. Sarah heart broke when Jack died saving her giving her a chance to escape when a herd of walkers approached them. Since that night, Sarah had been trying to get back to her family in Georgia as she called her sister once it was broadcast live about how people where dying after getting bit and coming back but they were never the same as they came back as monsters.

And while, the blonde beauty wanted to get back to her family she knew she couldn't just yet especially with walkers that are scattered all around the city. She was thankful that she met a group of survivors who had saved her life and welcomed her in especially since she couldn't travel on her own in her condition as she didn't want to stay in the beginning as she was determined to get back to her father, sisters and brother but somehow Lori had convinced her to stay as she had a better chance at surviving with them than on her own.

❀❀❀❀

"Hello? Can you hear my voice?" An unknown voice came through the radio, " Hello? Hello? Can anyone hear my voice?" Sarah dropped the sticks she was carrying for the fire tonight as she rushed over to the tree stump where the C.B was, " Hey, Hello?" Dale and Amy rushed over to the blonde beauty as the man's voice came through the radio, " can you hear my voice?"

"Yes, I can hear you. You're... you're coming through over" Sarah replied though the transmitter as she shared a look with Amy and Dale who had a worried looks on their faces, " if anyone reads, please respond. Broadcasting on emergency channel. Will be approaching Atlanta on highway 85. If anybody reads, please respond" Sarah ran her fingers through her hair as she spoke through the transmitter, " we're just outside the city." She let out a sigh of defeat when there was no response, " damn it. Hello? Hello? He couldn't hear me, I couldn't warn him"