| Chapter 4 | ~ Mind Games w/ Seth

[Dean Ambrose]

I was currently in catering with Joe as we watched our former best friend, Seth Rollins, stand in the middle of the ring.

Last night was so much fun. Angel came over and spent the night in our room since she didn't wanna room with Seth.

We stayed up and watched movies, played games, she cooked, we talked, we drank, we just... Had a blast.

"So last week, Angel Helmsley managed to find herself some partners... And those partners were Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns..." He trails off as the fans cheer.

"See Angel thinks that just because she teamed with Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns last week that she's untouchable. She thinks that she's better than me, when she's clearly not!" Seth rambles.

The fans boo.

"Last week, when she slapped me in my face and took me on in our match... It's obvious that she just wanted revenge for when I broke her vulnerable, delicate, overly sensitive little heart in the middle of this ring. She hasn't even spoken to Dean Ambrose or Roman Reigns or anyone- matter of fact- since a month after I destroyed The Shield. So I know they were her last resort. Because Angel Helmsley finally realized that she is nothing without me." He says.

"That is bullshit." Nikki says.

"That girl can get any guy she wants." Jimmy says.

"With that body? She's bound to get a man soon." Naomi says.

I don't know why but... Hearing all these comments about Violet with another guy pisses me off.

"Angel... I guarantee you... You will never find anybody better than me." Seth says.

"Ohhh shit." Paige says as the intro keeps playing.

"I think Angel Helmsley is going into hibernation." Joe says.

Where are the people that accused me?
The ones who beat me down and bruised me

Angel walks out from the smoke on the stage.

But... she wasn't Angel... she came out... as Octavia Knight.

The fans were going wild.

She looked great. Her boots hitting the steal and her hair was badass with her warpaint

 Her boots hitting the steal and her hair was badass with her warpaint

"Seth

"Seth... I couldn't help but overhear your little rant... And I have to correct you on a few things. I am untouchable to you. Because you gotta remember something Seth... My daddy signs your paycheck and controls your career." She says all innocent like.

Seth was getting pissed.

"I'm the bosses daughter. And I didn't know Dean Ambrose or Roman Reigns were gonna be my tag team partners last week. I was walking in alone. They decided to do what they thought was right. And thank god they did because I know you would've had Kane and Nikki help you end my career." She says.

I watched her.

"You say I won't have find a man like you? That I can't get another man? Seth... babe... Have you seen me?" She asks.

Whoa. Where the hell did this come from? I've never seen her this confident.

The guys in the crowd whistle and shout things and she winks at them.

My blood began to boil. So did Seth's. He started shouting at them.

"Seth... even looking the way I do, I have thousands of men, even women, trying to get me. I mean.. I'm beautiful, I'm smart, I'm sexy, I'm talented, I'm powerful, and most of all, I'm loyal. I don't slam chairs into my lovers or families backs. I don't hurt the ones I love. You're the coward, Seth. Not me." She says.

"You found someone else already, huh?! You found someone else, didn't you?! Why don't you bring him out here then, huh?! Bring him out here!" Seth yells.

A light bulb went off in my head. I stand up and everyone looks at me.

I got an idea.

I walk to the curtain.

"Dean!" I hear.

My theme plays.