| Chapter 7 | ~ Love Me Like You Do

No One

It's been a few weeks since Octavia reunited with her boys— Dean Ambrose and Roman Reigns— and the three have become a team again. Octavia is back to being Octavia Knight and is better than ever.

Things between Dean & Octavia picked up as well. They openly flirted, they were together 24/7 (half the time they were also with Roman), etc.

Then after their feud with Seth reignited, Seth made some comments that got under Dean's skin. Ever since, he became distant from Octavia.

They hadn't spoken in a week. Roman ripped him a new one and is giving him the silent treatment until he "grows a set and comes to his senses".

Octavia was walking down the hall, getting ready for her match when she sees Dean in the same hallway

Octavia was walking down the hall, getting ready for her match when she sees Dean in the same hallway. They lock eyes before he walks away.

Octavia sighs before continuing her way to the curtain. She gets there and does a few warm-ups before her music begins and she goes out.

She was facing Natalya tonight.

She won, showing a new level of brutality. She won using a new finisher. She showed a whole new side of Octavia Knight tonight.

Dean Ambrose

Dean Ambrose

I was walking around the arena, lost in my thoughts. I know I'm being a dickhead by avoiding Octavia but what Seth said got to me.

Maybe I'm not good enough for her. I can't give her anything other than my heart. She deserves someone that will give her the world.

"Dean!" I hear that familiar angelic voice call.

"Jonathan!" She says and I pause.

She was then suddenly in front of me. Her warpaint kind of smudged and her hair up with the two braids on each side.

"I'm done with this shit! Tell me why you've been avoiding me like the goddamn plague!" She demands.

"I can't." I say.

"You can't? Or you won't?" Octavia asks.

I go to walk past her but she surprises me by harshly shoving me back. I stumbled but caught myself.

"No! You're going to stand here, look me in my eyes, and give me the answers I deserve!" Octavia shouts.

"O—"

"No! Dammit! I can't take this shit anymore! It literally hurts to breathe with you not around anymore! You were my rock in The Shield and you're my rock now! Then you just abandon me and for what?! Because of the bullshit that came out of the mouth of the biggest scumbag of the earth?! Dammit, Dean, I'm in love with you and you don't seem to care or notice! If you didn't want me around you all you had to do was fucking say it!" Octavia shouts.

I shot my eyes to hers. Octavia and I were now staring into each other's eyes. Tears were streaming down her face.

I was in complete shock. I can't believe what she just said. Did she actually say it? Or am I dreaming again?

"You're in love with me?" I ask.

"Yes!... But I'm starting to regret it!" She sobs and turns to try and leave.

I grab her forearm and pull her back, pushing her against the wall

slam my lips onto hers.

She freezes then soon kisses back. I pull back and her facial expression was confusion.

"Please don't leave..... don't leave me. Please. Please, not again." I whisper, my voice betraying me and cracking at the end.

She looked down.

I lightly lift her chin and our eyes lock once again. We both lean in. Me, mostly. Our lips touched. Slow and softly.

It went from numerous pecks to a full blown heated make out session. Moans and pants were all you could hear.

She runs her hands up my chest and then into my hair. I realized we were by my locker room so I open the door, keeping her pressed against me.

I back her into the room before closing and locking the door. I then take her shirt off and she takes mine off. I lift her up and lay on the couch, with her on top of me.

We pull away to catch our breath.

"How long have you felt this way?" She asks.

"Since I first met you. You?" I ask.

"Since I first met you." She says.

I smile. She does.

"So... will you be my girlfriend?" I ask.

Her smile suddenly gets bigger.

"Yes." She says.

I smile and kiss her again. She kisses back and we pull back. We laugh then she hugs me and I hug her back.

We ended up cuddling for a bit before I got ready for my match while she went back to her locker room.

We left the arena together that night and I spent the night with her in her hotel room. Nothing happened.