4. HIS MISERY

YUVRAAJ'S POV:-

"One year has passed since that incident, the incident that ruined my entire life. Yuvraaj Singh Rajwansh is just a failure; this wealth, this status, this name, means nothing to me, when I don't have my Kiara with me. If only I could have prevented that one accident from happening, everything would be right today."

FLASHBACK.............

"I have been working in front of my laptop for the past four hours. To be honest, I don't usually experience much stress, but this deal is very important to me. Additionally, Kiara is not here at the moment, so until she returns from her trip, I want to complete all my important work. so that, I'll be able to spend more time with her." "Aghhhhhhhhh... I am missing her soo muchh."               "But the wait will soon be over, as they are coming tomorrow."

Realisation hit me.......
Fuck they are coming tomorrow. I should do something for Kiu (nickname of Kiara given by Yuvraaj), like some surprise date. Is Hriday ke bacche ko bhi involve kar hi leta hu, vo bhi meri tarha Devdas banke ghoom rha hai. (I should also include Hriday in this plan,"he is also wandering around like a Devdas, just like me.")

"Together, we will go on a double date, just like before. I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Hriday's number. After a few rings, he answered the phone."                                                  

(Yuvraaj's line are the bold one & Hriday's line are the italic one)

Helloooo!!!

Abe saale sun 10 min me mujhe tu mere office me chaiye.

Raja jii simply fuckk off....

Okay I will but then don't come to me complaining that I didn't involve you in the plan.

Ho gayi teri bakchodi bolega kis liye call kia.

Mere cabin me 15 min ke andar, and before you say anything let me tell you that Priyal is involved.

"With that I cut the call, I knw Priyal ka naam sunke ye 15 min me kya 5 min me aa jayega. Joru ka gulaam jo thehra, but mai bhi to vahi hu. Or jab hone vali biwi itni pyaari ho to unka gulaam banne me kya hi harz." ("I know, upon hearing Priyal's name, 15 minutes, he will reach here olny in 5 minutes. He, who was deemed a slave to his wife, but I am also the same. And when the future wife is so lovely, what harm is there in becoming her devoted servant.")

I was sitting on my office couch, and suddenly, my cabin door opened. Hriday had arrived, I checked the time on my watch, and as I had anticipated that he would be here before 15 minutes, he indeed arrived.

"What's up?" Hriday said.       "No 'hi' or 'hello,' who talks to their best friend like that?". I asked him. He started staring at me upon hearing this.           "Okay, at least take a seat," I gestured  him to sit down.      "You know Priyal and Kiara are coming back from their trip tomorrow, right?" I said.       "Yes, I know, for this you called me here? Hriday said, and began to get up from his seat. "Hey, wait, listen to the whole thing and sit back down,"             I signaled him to be seated.      "I'm thinking we should plan a surprise for both of them," I said. "Nice idea, bro," he said."Right! But leave it, I'll do it alone. You seem too busy to me," I replied."No, it's not like that, okay. I thought you were bothering me for some useless thing," he said."So, let's start planning what to do," I said, opening my laptop."Yeah, let's do it. They will love it, and anyway, you know how crazy Priya is about surprises," Hriday said.

As we were discussing, my cabin door suddenly opened, and it was Yash. His hair was disheveled, and tears were in his eyes. Hriday and I rushed to him."Yash, what happened? Why are you in such a state?" I asked. Without saying anything, he handed Hriday the phone. It was showing Priyal's name. He put the phone on speaker. "Hello!" Hriday said. "Hello, sir. I am Inspector Harendra Singh speaking. Two of your family members fell into the river, and the search is ongoing. One member is in the ICU, undergoing surgery. I want you to come to Amravati Hospital, Chopta, Uttarakhand, as soon as possible," he said.