1-Devil King 👑

Devil King...~~~

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

In The Living......

A man in his late 40's sitting in living room while puffing out his long sigar
while roaming his bambi void orbs all over in the living room.

And a handsome man in his early 40's sitting opposite side of the sofa while fiddling with his pink sweater's hem cutely.

"Good evening Mr Jeon! Pardon for making you wait. I were taking bath." A man in his mid 40's said with his dimple smile he nods and sign him to seat he nods and take a seat opposite side sofa beside his handsome wify.

A maid came with a tray of snacks and refreshment. He told maid to kept the tray on the table she did and left while bowing politely.

"So, what's bring the great Mafia King in my tiny home." dimple smile man asked to Mr Jeon chuckling he looked at him blankly while puffing his sigar.

"Ex-Mafia King." Mr Jeon said coldly he nods furrowing and looked at his
wife squinted eyes who shrugged his broad shoulder.

"My son will take care of my position onwards. He passed his training with the best rank. He is a Devil King of his gang." Mr Jeon said smirking proudly they nods amusedly.

"Mr Kim! I came here to ask a favor." Mr Jeon said Mr Kim furrow and nods his head he mumbling 'What kind of favour you want.' while looking at his wife who is pouring coffee for them.

"Kim Your wife will not get hurt while pouring coffee for us. You can look at my face when you are talking to me." Mr Jeon said Mr Kim choked in the air his wife blush while giving them cup of coffee they take it with a soft smile.

"Search a perfect life partner who can stand beside my son in every situation and perfect Queen for the Devil King for his underworld too.' Mr Jeon said in his cold deep voice and sipped his coffee. Couple look at him smiling.

"I can only trust you after your father. I hope you will do your best. Who can help him virtually, mentally & morally too in every path of his life." Mr Jeon said they nodded sincerely they knew about his son and his personality too.

"What about my son." Mr Kim asked smiling widely he furrowed and look at his wife who looking at his Hubby in disbelief and hit on his bicep he bit his tongue sheepishly.

"You have a son?!" Mr Jeon asked in so much shocked face they both nodded with nervous smile avoiding his gaze.

"He is so young for marriage." his wife said while glaring at his hubby angrily he smile apologetic and look at Jeon.

"Not bad Kim. You hide your son well even I didn't knew about that till now but why you hide him." He ask while furrowing they laugh nervously while shooking their head.

"Forget about what I said Mr Jeon and you will not like him for your son and he will raise your whole kingdom on his head because of his naughtiness, stubbornness and rebellion." Mr kim said with his tight lips smile he look at them for sometimes squinted eyes.

"I want him as my son in law as soon as possible." Mr Jeon said grinning ear to ear they giggles nervously and his wife cursing him under his breath he smile in pain while thinking about the consequence.

Intro ~~~

Mr Jeon Jewan Ex-Mafia King and Ceo love his family members and teams a lot. They serves for betterment of this society, don't kill any innocent person
knowingly. He is 49 years old