18-Habitual🙂

Habitual...~~~

🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁🍁

At Office......

"She is regretting to slap your Queen. Now, kindly forgive her." Mr Jeon said while rubbed his forehead jk gawking at him blankly.

"I'm not satisfied." Jk said coldly and start doing his work he sighed while looked at tae.

"Make him understand." Mr Jeon said tae pouted while crossed his arm upto his chest and looked away.

"She was mean to taetae even taetae didn't do anything." Tae said without looking at them jk clenched his thigh angrily and looked at his dad.

"LEAVE or else i'll cute her hand." Jk growled while thought about her red hand mark on his wify's rosy cheeks he nods helplessly and gets up with a heavy sigh.

"I've a request." Mr Jeon said he nods while looking at his file Mr Jeon look at tae then back to his son.

"Can you give minjae, minjin  further training." He said hesitantly jk nodded his head and called Jackson and asked him to send them tomorrow 10a.m in the morning he nods and left silently.

"Hubby! I'm feeling bore can I roam around for sometimes." Tae whined pouted jk hummed in reply mumble 'be carefull.'

Tae nods and strided outside jk make a whistle sound and his 2 greyhounds followed him instantly.

Jk stopped Mrs Jeon's all expenditure, he strictly forbade maids to not serve her food except one time meal for her living and she ask several time sorry's still jk didn't sparing her.

Only bread with water.😆(her dinner)

~~~ Few Moments Later ~~~

Tae walked inside the canteen while roaming around and touching things others employees stand up hurriedly while looking down.

Tae didn't spare a single glance to all and strided towards coffee machine in curious.

"You can have your lunch peacefully." Tae said innocently while roaming his hand on the switch of coffee machine

They hesitantly took seat mumbled a thank you tae giggles while shooking his hand 'mention not.' still his focus on the coffee machine.

'Bam I want to make coffee for your dada.' Tae said shyly who standing next to him beside rockey looking with boring expression tae pouted and looked towards rocky.

'I don't know how to used it." Tae said pouting and roam his doe eyes whole over canteen and smile widely.

'Noona!' Tae waved his hand towards a girl she wide her eyes while looking at his surrounding confusedly and she point her hand towards her.

'Yes noona! You, come here and teach me how to make a good coffee for my hubby." Tae said pointing his finger towards that girl shyly she coo at his shy face others smile too secretly.

That girl nods smiling while strided towards him and looked at machine.

'You just instruct me. I will do the rest myself.' Tae said she nods and instruct him carefully tae giggles while nod his head and do the same.

'Wow! It's so easy. Thank you noona! Now, you can go.' Tae said genuinely she nods and went to do her work.

'Hubby will be happy knowing that I make coffee for hi Aaaaaaa hubbbbb yyyyyy It's ho...hot aawwaaa hubbby