24-Annoucement🗣️

Annoucement...~~~

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Some Months Later......

'Why are you using your all force just in one puch Taehyung to punch hard.' Jk asked coldly while stopped him he looked at him confusedly.

'You are using your all force just in one punch. You will get tired soon like this.' Jk said while hit on his forehead softly and push him away he pout caresses his forehead.

Tae look at other team members who taught him to use force cause he is so fragile jk sigh.

'They said i've to use my full force to knock down my opponent.' Tae speak jk hummed in reply.

'You don't have to use your all strength or else your bone will break like that.' Jk said he blinked his eyes Innocently jk control his urge to cooed at him.

'I wonder how you still perfectly fine.' Jk said coldly while chuckled at his confused face.

'You are so fragile Taehyung that's why makes your strength as your weapon not as your weakness.' Jk said he nod furrowing.

'Make your own strategy we can only teach you how to fight and defend and you have to apply it in your way wisely understood.' Jk asked he nod smiling.

'Now, show me what the taught you in these months.' Jk said while push him away a little bit harshly and hit on his bum with a stick he hissed in pain.

'You can't beat me in home that's why, you are beating me here in the name of
stupid trainning, huh?!' Tae mumbled angrily while forward a punch jk held his fist in snap while twist it softly he whimper cause of pain.

All looked at him worriedly and fear too then looked back to jk who smile and hit him again.

'Maybe or maybe not.' Jk said while lift him while helding his neck he gasped, thrashed in his hold and tried to kick on his stomach.

Jk hold his leg while mumble 'Queen you are too weak and slow.' Tae gasp for air while looking at jk with teary doe eyes.

Jk chuckled darkly in disappointment and threw him on the floor who land in some distance.

Tae cough while held his neck gasping for air. Jk shook his head laughing tae looked at him venerably.

'This is what you learnt in these days huh QUEEN?!' Jk asked mockingly he clench his fist and launch on him in a snap.

Jk chuckled while caged him in arms and twist his arm behind his back tae whined while wiggled in his embrace.

'Don't use force I already mention that neither attack me cause of anger make strategy love.' Jk speak while straight looking into his doe teary eyes he nod pouting.

Tae took deep breath while closed his eyes and snuggled in his crook jk sigh helplessly.

Other's furrowed while gave weird look to each other...

'IT'S NOT TIME TO SLEEP BUBU GET UP.' Jk shouted while push him away he giggles and hugged him again and mumble I'm tired jk groan frustrated and took him in his embrace securely

'Fine! Let's take a break.' Jk mumbled and made his way towards his cabin with tae in his arm sticking like koala

'Look hubby I used mine strategy...' Tae mumble giggling. Jk shook his head in disbelief.