Chapter 3

You woke up when your alarm rang. You looked to your left to see if JAcky was still sleeping but you only saw a clean and tidyed bed so you got up grabbed your things and went outside. You saw all the boys staring down the stairs. You was curious what was going on so you walked over to them looking down the stairs. But all you have seen was a completly empty coredoor. You looked to your left where Isaac stood and he said in his charming way "Good Morning" he looked up and down to your sweatpants and your crop top. "Hi" you said in your genural sweet way. "What is going on?" He looked you in your eyes "You will see later. I promise its funny" he said smirking and making his way to his room. "Is the bathroom free?" you asked "for you yeah" he said disappering in his room. You stood there for a vief seconds before going to the batheroom.

After you were done showering, got dressed, and did your makeup you got downstaires to find Jacky with an awfull baseball cap on her head. "Why do you got that thing on" you pointed to the cap "Dont ask" she turned around and went outside right to the car. You looked over to isaac with a questional look on your face. "I told it was funny, but wait till she takes off her cap" he smiled bitting into an apple. "What did you do?" he smirked bitting once again in his apple and putting a finger on his lips to show her that he wont tell. You was about to say something when Cole screamed "You guys coming or we will leave without you" You looked at Isaac and you two rushed to the Car. You two sat with Lee in the back.

You drove about 15 Minutes till you finally arrived at the school when Cole said "We have a full Car, that means Isaac no offering rides to random cheerleaders.With that the Car stoped. Cole and Danny where the first one out of the Car after that Aex got out and Isaac climed over the seat and shouted "dont close the door, dont" and with that Alex crashed the door closing it. Nathan and Lee got out on the other side of the car. You climbed over the seat sitting next to Jacky. "You ready?" you heard Danny opening the door "we will show you around" he pointed to Nathan who was standing beside them. You looked once again at Jacky and then nodded and getting out of the Car followed by Jacky. You looked with wide eyes at the school because it was pretty big and you were kinda scared off your first day.

The day was boring you were in the same class as Jacky. now is lunch time and your walking through the halls trying to find the cafeteria when you saw two girls and a boy standing at some lockers. You go over to them "Hi I am sorry ccan you tell me where the Cafeteria is I got lost" the one girl looked at you "OMG your one of the new girls right?" "Yeah, I am Y/N" you hold up your hand and she took your hand shaking it "I am grace, this is kiley and this is skylar" "Nice to meet you" you said smiling and shaking all off theire hands. "wait you life with the Walters right. Alex told me about it" kiley asked "What really" Grace screamed through the halls "yeah why" "I mean it is like literraly boy heaven. Nathan the sweet one, Danny the actor, Lee the hot skateboarder, Alex the sweet and shy one, Isaac cool hot guy and Cole has the legendary Cole effect." Grace said super fast you chuckeld "what is a cole effect" "Cole has the looks the way he speaks the way he acts he can get any girl." skyla finally spoke up "I dont see that" you said at skyla and grace said with a big grin on her face "Oh, you will, or you are more off an Isaac girl" she looked at you so did skyla and he said "yeah i agree I could see her and Isaac together" "WHAT" you said in a shooked way "thats my sign to leave" kiley said and walking off. "You have to admit he looks  HOT" Grace said saying the hot in a weird tone "No I- I mean" you stutterd looking away from them. " I knew it she is an Isaac girl" grace said in a proud way."  "Come on let the poor girl alone and lets head to the cafeteria" "thank you skyler" you all looked at each other and started laughing at the same time. On the way to the Cafeteria you bumbed into a guy. he had  a school sport jacket on and was pretty tall "I am Sorry" you said lookings im this eyes. "I am Dylan, you are the nnew girl right?" You two shaked hands "Yeah, Y/N how did you knew?" you asked curious "Well I have never seeen a pretty girl like you" he smirked at you and just smiled. Grace clears her throat "We should head to the Cafeteria" she said looking to you "Yeah,Bye Dylan""Bye Y/N" with that you started walking away what you didnt knew was that dylan stared at you the whole time. As you walked away with skyler and Grace both of them stared of you and you asked confused "What?" Skyler smiled "What was that?" "What do you mean it was nothing" you sad denying "he was totally flirting" grace interuptet "N- no... or was he?" skyler and grace started laughing.

You walked in the Cafeteria it was huge theire were like 50 tables and they were more then full. You walked with skyler and grace to the food line when Isaac appeard right infront of you "How was your first day" he said staring seensitiv in your eyes "Good I have met new friends, thats skyler and that is grace" he nooded not taking his eyes of you  then Grace finally spoke up "so Y/N what do you got as your next lesson?, I have math" she said, trying to stop the akward silent. "Uh, let me check" you pulled out your phone and opend your scedule. Isaac moved so he stood right behind you. You could feel his breath on your neckt, you could hear his heartbeat that gave a shiver down your back. You felt butterflyes in your belly as he breathed and his warm breath ran down your neck. You tried to hide that it made you nervous so you finally spoke up. "Uh, I have Englisch" You looked at Grace and she just couldnt stop smiling so yoou gave her a warning look. You turned around and stepped a little bit back and asked "What do you have?" he looked so deep in your eyes as if he could undress you with his eyes and said in a deap voice "sience" you nodded and there was the akward silent again till Cole apeard behind him and wrapped an arm around him "Y/N I can show you a way how you can get your lunch faster then anyone else, just trust me" both Isaac and cole stared at you. Cole grabbed your hand put his arm around your shoulder and walked to the front of the line with you. at the front was a girl who as he saw Cole made place for him. He then grabbed a plate "What do you want to eat?" he said with his genurally flirty smile "Cole. What was that?" You asked with a straight face. "what? Oh you mean interupting you and isaac flirting?" he said that stepping closer. "Stop it we were just talking" "So are we" he whispered in your ear. You looked at him then over to grace, skyler and Isaac. Isaac looked kinda sad and then walked of to Lee. You turned around and walked back to skyler and grace. "Can we please go?" you asked "yeah okay it is getting to hot in hear" skyler said smiling. With that you three left the cafeteria as they left they saw everyone staring at them.

When you walked in your next class you saw Dylan sitting in the last row writing something on the paper you walked over to him "Hey, can I sit here?" you asked politly "Yeah ofcourse." it was silent for a minute till he spoke up "I saw what happend in the Cafeteria. How did you get that not onlay one walter no two walters likes you?" "Oh, they are just  friendly because i just moved here" you said looking at him "Cole and Isaac friendly no, flirty yeah" he chuckeld.

after the lesson you chatted with dylan a little bit longer while walkin to the exit. When you finally looked at the time and realized you should be right now at the car with the walters. As you quickly got outside you saw them already driving off. You sight and thought  how you could get home. "I can give you a ride" dylan said in a nice tone "you really dont have to" you put your hair behind your ear "but i want to" you smiled at him and followed him to his black porsche.

Dylan drove on the propety off the walters and stoped infront of the house "If you want I can pick you up tomorrow. and we could drive together to school" he asked in a kinda shy way ou looked at him and smiled "yeah, that would be very nice of you" with that you got out of the car and said goodbye. He drove off and you wolked up the poarch to the house and through the door. You walked into the dinner room and saw everyone sitting on the table and katherine shouting and complaining. As you walked in everyone looked at you "where were you?" katherine asked in a serious tone "Dylan dropped me off" you responded. "The footballer?" isaac asked in a kind of jealous way. "yeah, why , whats going on?" you asked. jacky turned to you "did you knew about that?" Jacky took off the cap and you could see that her hair was bleached. you couldnt help but laught a little bit "did you" Jacky said very angry "no I promise" you said in a serious tone. "do you know who it was" Katherine asked looking right at me "no" you lied. "Sit down" Katherine said in a stern voice. You said next to Isaac and he leans to your ear and asked "whats up with you and dylan?" he asked "Why?" you smirked a little bit at him. "Y/N Isaac not know we need to discuss this!" George said very angry. You both turned around and a big argument started where everyone was fighting and arguing and in the end Isaac had to pay for jackys hair colour because it was his Idea and both isaac and Cole needed to apoligys. Everyone was in the end angry about jacky because she snitched and she ran off crying. You went up looking if she was okay. she had already coloured her hair back to normal and the two girls talked a little bit of what happend on your first day of school.

Info:

i tried a new form of writing I hope you like it. I try to upload every day a new part but I cant promise it. Love you all Bye. <3