Chapter 2

Info:

The first two Chapters are not so good but the 3. Chapter is better.

You and Jacky are in your room and unpacking your stuffs when you here a knocking

Katherin: Hey it is me Katherin. Can i come in?

jacky: sure

she opens the door and starts walking inside

Katherin: Will told me about what happend at the pool. I am so sorry about albert. he gets really excited sometimes. So how are you settling in? Can i get you anything? I am sorry that theres not more room up here yet

Y/N: It is totally fine.

Jacky: we are sorry that we are taking your space.

katherine: Oh, please. I do not have time to paint anymore with all the kids running around. I want you two to have it.

You smiled at eachother

Y/N: How did the surgery go?

katherine: Oh, um, It went well. Uh, turns out Bo had a really bad ear infection. he is gonna be fine. But it was bothering him, and it was bothering his owner.

You chuckeld lightly

Jacky: did you study verterinary medicine at Columbia? We saw the picture of you and our mom.

Katherine: No. Uh, I got my first degree at Columbia and then i went to vet school at Colorado State. Such a long time ago.

You and Jacky smiled at her.

Y/N: So, how come we havent met you before the funeral?

Katherine: Actually, we did meet, when you were really little. but the it just got so hard for your mom and me to get together. We would managed every couple of years, but we talked on the phone an we would text. The lasst time I saw her was at Telluride for that film she did the costumes for.

Jacky: I remember.

Katherine: I was actually planning a trip to come see her when... the acciedent happend.

Katherine walked up to you two and sat on your bed you and JAcky sat next to her

katherine: I know coming here is hard for you two. and i cannot even begin to imagine waht you both are going throgh. But you know that is what your mom wanted. I mean your onkle richard loves you two. But he travels so much for work. And your mom really wanted you to have a stable family around you. You both understand that right?

You looked at eachother

Y/N: We know

Katherine: I loved your mom. And we made a promise to each other that we would always be there for each others family if they ever needed us. And I wanna be here for you two. If you will let me.

You both smiled and noded as an agreement.

Katherine: Are you hungry?. We are about to have dinner.

Jacky: Uh, not really.

Katherine: What about you Y/N?

Y/N: I am not that hungry but i would like to come with downstaires.

Katherine: Okay

As you get downstaires you see Lee playing football, Parker riding her horse and Cole and Isaac talking.

You stand on the verander when parker ran up to you.

Parker: Hi do you want to see my poney

Y/N: Yeah of course

She started pulling your hand to the poney

Parker: Look taht is my poney and over there is the swing

she started pulling your hand again when Cole and Isaac come over and say

Cole: Parker why dont you go over to the other and leave her a little alone

Parker started walking off

You: Thank you. You are Cole and Isaac right

Isaac: yeah. Where is your sister

You: propebly sleeping

Isaac: it is not even 8pm

Y/N: I know if i am beeing honest she ist a litle bit odd

Isaac lought a little bit and the stared right in your eyes. You hold eyecontact for a minute until alex interruptet you two

Alex: Hey, how are you?

You finally looked away from isaacs brown eyes

Y/N: Uh, good

George shouted: Burgers are ready

You and the boys walked over to the table.

Parker shouted: I sit next to Y/N

You sat down with parker and Cole beside you and Isaac infront of you. After a while they started to asked questions

parker: Y/N what do you like most about New York?

Y/N: You know there was a specific time when you could see the llight enlighten the hole street, when you could see every corner. I always sneeked out with my sister lucie to watch it.

Parker: How was Lucie?

Isaac: Parker

he said admonisched

Y/N looked at Isaac

Y/N: Oh, it is okay Isaac. She was my older sister she was beautiful she always protected me and Jacky always when we got in trouble. well mostly i got in trouble but she always had our back. once I took the Car from mom because i wanted to go to a party i crashed it against a tree. I drove slow so nothing happend exept the car had a big scratch on the side. I would have gotten in big trouble since i dont have a licens. the first thing I did was calling Lucie. She told me everything would be okay and when Mom got there she saiid it was her fault. She was graunded for a hole month. And one time I was totally drunk and I called her she picked me up drove me home and the next morning she brought me water and made me breakfast. But the best thing was always when I skipped school she locked herself in moms email acound and wrote an email that i was ill and could not go to school.

Isaac: Did you skip that often school?

You looked at Isaac and lought a little

You: Lets just say a few times. But the best things were just spending timee with her. She could make your day wonderfull with just her presents. She was my best friend even tho she had other friends she would hang out with me instat.

Parker: It sounded like she was wounderfull

You: She was

You smiled because it felt good to talk about her

You continuet talking during Dinner and when you finished you played with Isaac, Cole, Alex and Lee Video Games till you had to go to bed.