Fall of Shiganshina part 1

A/N
Talking
"Mind"
'Action/movement'
Narration

After picking up all the firewood the trio would begin walking home but Jack would tell Eren to go ahead as he tells Mikasa to stay

Jack: Mikasa are you gonna tell Carla Eren's joining the Scouts?

Mikasa: Yes.

Jack: Why?

Mikasa: because I want him to stay safe so we can all be family.

Jack: Mikasa, I'm also going to join the Scouts.

Mikasa: Why! 'Holds Jack's hand's Why! Why do you want to join them I thought we promised each other to take care of each other.

Jack: Mikasa 'cups her cheek' I'm doing it so Eren can make out alive and you can have a better future. 'kisses her forehead' I want to keep you safe.

'Mikasa would blush from his act before composing herself'

Mikasa: then I will join you so we can be together.

Jack: Okay,then.lets go home and tell Carla of Eren wanting to join so I can see her and Eren reaction.

'Mikasa would nod as the two would walk back to the house and unload all the firewood before washing their hands and sitting on the table'

Carla: It seems you two did all the work again.

Jack: Yeah. 'sits down and begins eating as Carla walks to the sink to clean the dishes' Your heading out Father?

Grisha: Yes,medical examinations within the inner walls. 'packing everything up'

Jack: Do you want me to accompany you?

Grisha: No,you can stay I will be back in a week and so you can watch over the others.

Jack: As you wish Father.

Mikasa: Eren wants to to join the Scouts

'Everybody would stop with there actions after hearing Mikasa in which Carla would gasp as Grisha would say nothing and Jack would smile and chuckle a bit before Carla would rush over to Eren'

Eren: Mikasa! I told you to keep it a secret!

Carla:Eren! What are you thinking?! Do you know how many people have died outside the walls?

Eren: I do!

Carla: Then why-

Grisha: Eren.

'Everybody looks at Grisha as he speaks'

Grisha: Why do you want to venture outside the walls?

Eren: I want to know what's become of the outside world. I don't want to simply live out my life within the walls like this! Besides,bif nobody,follows in their footsteps. The sacrifice of all those who lost their lives would be in vain!

Grisha/Jack: I see

'Jack takes his fedora off and lays it on the table'

Jack: What a speech Eren but what if you can't make it outside the walls? Then you are left with nothing it's better to stay in the walls and practice something you enjoy then going out the walls to see something that may not even be real.

'Grisha stands up and addresses to everyone'

Grisha: I'll be off. 'Stands up and walks to the door and opens it'

Carla: Wait dear! Say something to Eren!

Grisha: Carla, a human spirit of inquiry isn't something that can be talked down.