Fall of Shiganshina Part 2

A/N
Talking
"Mind"
'Action/movement'
Narration

After Eren's argument with his mother he would run into an alleyway while until he would see his best friend Armin being picked on in which would cause the boy to run faster to save his friend

Bully 1: What's wrong heretic?’Slams Armin to wall’ If you don’t like it,why don’t you fight back?

Armin: As if I'd ever do that.The last thing I’d do is stoop up to your level.

Bully 1: What was that?!

Armin: You’re only resorting to physical abuse because you can’t prove to me that I'm wrong.Doesn’t that mean you admit I'm right?

Bully 1: Shut your trap,you rambling nitwit!

Eren: Stop right now!

‘All the bullies would look to the left to see Eren running at them’

Bully 2: It’s Eren!

Bullies: What an idiot. He came back for more? Itching for a beating.We’ll make him out sandbag.

‘One of the bullies would look past Eren only to see MIkasa Right behind him’

Bully 3: Mi-Mikasa’s right behind him! 

Bully 1: W-We’re screwed! Run! Jack might be behind them!

‘Then all the bullies would leave as Eren and Mikasa Approach them’

Eren: Hey! They took off after seeing me!

Armin: No,they ran because of Mikasa. O-Ow. ‘Falls to the floor’

Eren: Hey,you ok,Armin?’Holds hand out’

Armin: ‘Looks at his hand and looks down’ I can stand up on my own.’stands up’

Eren:Oh,all right.

After that the trio would begin walking away from the scene before going to there hang out spot where Jack,Eren and Armin first met

Armin:So,When I say mankind would eventually need to go outside the walls,they begin to hit me, Saying I was a heretic.

Eren: Dammit. ‘Throws a  pebble into the water.’ Why's it gotta be this way? Why can’t people just let us dream?

Armin: The wall is a power idea. We've  been living in the walls in peace for the last 100 years. To protect ourselves from them. No one is keen on tempting fate. I may not agree on that but I can see where they're coming from. It’s human nature Eren when all said and done the government's policies are a reflection of fear.

Eren: Yeah the rest of the turds maybe.But I say to hell with them.

Mikasa:Someone’s gonna hear you. And I won’t let you.

Eren: Why do you care! I can’t believe you ratted me out!

Mikasa: I didn’t promise to say anything.

Armin: Wh-What they say?

Eren: They weren't too happy about it.

Armin: I figured. True, I think those who believe the walls will forever provide a life of peace need to face reality. The walls can’t hold forever. Only a matter of time.

Suddenly the whole ground would shake sending people into the air and sending the trio into the air in shock as many people began to question what caused the movement and noise causing them to walk to the front of the wall to investigate 

Armin: What was that?

Eren: I don’t know?

‘Armin would begin to see what was the explosion’