part 1

Your eyes blinked open, you stared at the dark ceiling before going on you phone for a little while, after the light poured in you started to stare at the ceiling.

Your body didn't feel right.

You never felt right.

It was like there was this never ending static feeling, like a TV that could never be turned off that blared random nonsense, of talk shows, horror movies and sit com.

It felt like it was desperate for any sensation that wasn't an empty, void sucking feeling.

Your body felt cold.

You felt like you had been let in the artic for to long and you needed to scratch at your skin to get the cold out.

You remembered how your body used to feel warm.

It used to be comfortable, it used to be bearable to live.

One faint memory always haunted you, you couldn't remember clearly but you thought it wasn't particular sad. Well when you thought about it more you didn't particularly feel anything about it.

Just neutral

You huffed, it felt dehumanizing.

You were not a goldfish, why can't you remember?

Feeling nothing all the time gave way to desperation to feel anything.

Anything at all.

You groaned and rubbed at your eyes before tossing yourself off your bed, the cold floor against your feet made you shudder.

You slipped on your slippers before standing up

You got dressed and went to brush your teeth.

After you finished scrubbing away at your teeth you put down the toothbrush and cleaned it before putting the toothpaste and it away.

You push the drawer close and you stood up, rather dizzy.

Maybe you need some food in your system, food was important right?

You left your room and shuffled to the kitchen, you rummaged in the cabinet till you got a fresh plate.

You put it down and went into the fridge.

No food.

You groaned, you had forgotten again to go grocery shopping.

Whatever, you had to get to work. If you waited any longer you'd never hear the end of it from your boss.

You huffed before running to your door, you slipped on your shoes before rummaging for your keys.

You put them in your pocket before leaving.

The outside air hit you hard.

It was really, really cold.

You shivered before carrying on, it wouldn't matter once you got there.

You kept walking and walking, barely anyone was outside during this.

You eventually made it to the place you worked at, you're hand touched the cold knob before twisting it.

It was locked.

You huffed in annoyance.

You looked up and saw a sign that said "closed!"

They must have closed it cause of the freezing weather, you rolled your eyes.

You shivered slightly, it was really getting to you.

You noticed how your hand was shaking, that's really weird. Does that happen when someone's cold?

It's never really cold where you live, so this was all a new experience really.

There was a feeling in the air that made you uneasy, it was the feeling of foreboding.

You shrugged it off, it probably wasn't that big of a deal. The cold was just really getting to you.

Speaking of the cold, you really needed to find somewhere warm.

You sighed before turning around and leaving.

After awhile of you walking you made it to a fast food joint, not that you had any money but loitering wouldn't hurt.

You walked inside, the bells dinging.

Everyone looked at you.

Ok ok!! Nevermind, you'll leave!

You turned around and left.

A shaky breath left your lips.

That was terrible.

You got a ding on your phone,

Stay Inside!

Was everyone such a wimp about the cold? It wasn't that bad, actually kinda refreshing.

You had the gut feeling that this was more than that, but you brushed it off.

You continued walking until you eventually bumped into someone.

Finally, someone else out here! Maybe this person wasn't a wimp!

You looked up and saw a skeleton?

THE FUCK.

A SKELETON?!?!?

you almost screamed before a hand was pressed against your mouth.

"Scream and I'll kill you~" his voice was flirty, it was kinda hot..

You nodded your head quickly and he let go.

He looked you up and down, and you looked him up and down.

He seemed to be wearing some basketball shorts, with a pair of blue shoes, he had a black shirt with a darkish blue winter jacket with fluff on it. His eyes were black, and it seemed to be dripping some kind of black liquid.

In his hand was a bloody knife?!

He seemed to smirk at you for a minute.

"You're kinda cute for a human~"

The comment caught you off guard, and before you knew it. You were a blushing mess.

"To bad I gotta kill ya." He tisked. He seemed almost disappointed, but it was quickly replaced with enthusiasm.

"W-w-wait you don't have to!"

"And why not?"

You paused, what were you saying?

You didn't have anything to live for, nothing to give.

You were a nobody.

You weren't pretty.

Weren't smart.

The world would be better off without you.

The skeleton seemed to notice your pause.

He burst out laughing "holy fuck! You can't even think!" He was mocking you.

You felt tears well up.

"Hey! I enjoy your humbleness. Listen I won't kill ya~ but I promise you. Its gonna be much, much worse" his voice was threatening.

You felt him grab your wrist and the world around you went black.