part 2

Your mother brushed your hair out of your face lightly, your features childish and baby fat sticking to your cheeks.

You let out a giggle as you tried to push her away, bit of she quickly counterattacked with tickles.

Your defeated laughs made her smile and giggle.

.

.

.

Your mind felt foggy, and your head hurt ALOT. Your arm was really sore, and the cold nibbled at your skin. You groggily open your eyes and gaze at the world around you.

It was certainly different than your apartment. It was a cold dungeon with nothing init. Your arms were shackled to the wall, and the cold really stung your wrists. There was dried blood and dust like someone had died in there.

You felt a sense of foreboding.

Where were you?

A sense of realization finally sunk in. Someone had taken you. No, not someone, a devilish creature had.

You had prayed every day! That wasn't fair!

.

.

You grew tired. The atmosphere was cold, unwelcome, and overall unpleasant. It was like someone had just thrown you in here with no regard for your feelings! Sure, you were a prisoner, but it wouldn't hurt for some decently nice stuff like a bed. You would kill for a bed right now.

You thought back to your bed, the way you could sink into it after a hard day and how the blankets wrapped around you warmly, almost like the embrace of your mother.

You missed it a lot.

You felt yourself slowly doze off, the exhaustion and boredom really getting to you.

.

.

.

When you opened your eyes, there was another pair staring at you. You let out a scream, and you immediately tried to back away as far as you could. Your back hit the wall, but it still didn't feel far enough from that devil, your heart pounded in your chest.

The skeleton chuckled as his abyss like eyes stared at yours. He seemed to enjoy your fear as he stepped closer and closer. Eventually, his nasal cavity was almost touching yours.

It was the skeleton from before, the one that kidnapped you!!

You felt anger rise up, but it was overpowered by fear rather quickly as he began to talk, his hoarse voice not being a nice addition to the eerie silence.

"Do you know where you are right now, human?" He seemed to hold his words on human like he wanted to emphasize it.

"N-no!" God, you sounded really stupid. He seemed to smirk at your nervousness.

"You're in our dunge-" his words were cut off shorty as you grabbed his cheek bones.

In a quick attempt to lower his guard, you planted a kiss on his teeth.